Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by amandaxcullen »

OnyxEyes wrote:And with the clock chiming 12. I will seriously get chills.
I can picture that scene so clearly. Like her running and stumbling and out of breath and it's all in slow motion and the only thing you can hear is the clock booming.

And I would like to see Rosalie calling Edward even though that part isn't in the book, all the TwiHards would understand it while everybody else is like 'Huh?'
I'd also want to see the part when they're voting and Edward storms off and shreads the TV in half :)
I underlined every amazing quote in all of the books so I could go on and on and on about what I want and 95% of it won't end up in the movie anyway.

I should be the director.
:)

Oh and in an MTV article, Kellan Lutz said that he has a lot of funny lines in New Moon which is strange concidering he won't be in it that much. But I'm DEFFINANTLY not against that, I love Emmett!
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

the scenes where jacob is trying to teach bella how to ride a motorcyle
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

^^ i agree with that one.

also, the scene where bella thinks shes dreaming and edward says something along the lines of "do you still love me? ...thats all i needed to hear" and kisses her.

thats probably one of my favorites :)
randomness bum<3
amie

Post by amie »

Seriously, I'm getting all choked up and misty just reading these posts. So many amazing moments - I hope they get this right!
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

wow the end of 2009 beginning of 2010 seems so far away right now...hopefully when Twilight comes out on dvd it has a bazillion hours of extras to keep us content until then...I'm interested in how the filmmakers will portray the months that go by when the book just lists the months...that was powerful in its own so I wonder if they'll add scenes to show it or just do a calendar or something like that
amie

Post by amie »

JenJen2112 wrote:wow the end of 2009 beginning of 2010 seems so far away right now...hopefully when Twilight comes out on dvd it has a bazillion hours of extras to keep us content until then...I'm interested in how the filmmakers will portray the months that go by when the book just lists the months...that was powerful in its own so I wonder if they'll add scenes to show it or just do a calendar or something like that
Catherine said there would likely be a three-disk edition of the DVD. And it's not like I'm not capable of watching the movie over and over. So there's hope.
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Hey There Elizah wrote:"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars–points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

I love this quote.
I tell my boyfriend all the time that he's my meteor...
He thinks I'm an idiot... but I get it.
That quote is amazing! :) I would love to see it in the movie.
BerAngelVamp

Post by BerAngelVamp »

obviously the chapter 4 paragraph...HAS to be in there....and the la tua cantante scene in volterra....and the whole laurent in the field where the wolves get him....and the hallucinations bella has....and the whole growing friendship of bella and jake....and the cliff scene had better be right..."you wanted me to be human. well, watch me".....and when edward comes back and bella has her "epiphany" with option number 3....

*sigh* i just hope the important stuff doesn't get left out.... :?
~Amber
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

The blip about watching Romeo and Juliet together and how he'll keep quiet so she will cry, but then he whispers Romeo's lines in her ears is a must, because it develops the relationship, and also the thought of Robert Pattinson whispering Romeo's lines is making me breathe a little hard right now.
Totally agree, this has got to be in the movie, it was the most romanitc thing I have ever read, made me go and buy a copy of Romeo & Juliet as I don't know the story.

Also, we know Edward is going to be missing for much of the movie (such a loss) but the movie makers should have him appear in a kind of misty daydream type image, everytime Bella hears him telling her to be careful or to stop. At least that way, we are going to still be seeing and hearing him throughout the movie.

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
AngelYve83
Wandering Through Town

Post by AngelYve83 »

Angel wrote: Also, we know Edward is going to be missing for much of the movie (such a loss) but the movie makers should have him appear in a kind of misty daydream type image, everytime Bella hears him telling her to be careful or to stop. At least that way, we are going to still be seeing and hearing him throughout the movie.

Angel x
I like that idea of having sort of a misty Edward throughout the movie. I can see it now, whenever Bella gets into something dangerous he would appear and stand next to her telling her to be careful like in the book. Except she only really hears him rather than see him. But it does play in well with the whole hallucination type thing.