Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by rjupiter »

The Dark Knight wrote:
To the social norms of today, none of the above mention relationships would be acceptable...Many of our laws speak directly to this. I do remember people being upset about Buffy and Angel relationship. Sorry, have no knowledge of "Let the Right One In" what so ever.

I would also agree that SM books are very tame even in the YA section of vampires. The reason I posted this comments was to answer another persons post. They asked how anyone could be creeped out about Edward. I think the general public has grown confortable with vampires stalking their prey but still have issue with the underage relationships with adults. Hope this answer any of your questions...

thanks, but I didn't really have a question. was just answering that statement, but I get what you mean.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

anyone else heard the rumors that the movie version of the scene where Bella approaches the "bikers" when she's out with Jessica and hears Edward's voice for the 1st time is going to be slightly different? I heard she actually gets on a motorcylce with them? Thoughts on that, anyone?

Thank you Naureen!!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^ :shock: What?!
That's just too crazy! NO! NO! NO!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

debussygirl wrote:^^ :shock: What?!
That's just too crazy! NO! NO! NO!
My thoughts exactly. That just sounds too crazy to be true...Isn't it enough that she approaches strangers in outside a bar, after what happened to her last time in PA? Getting on motorcycles with them would be truly insane.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

yeah I so do not get why they would have that in the movie
it is soo stupid!
I want to see the edward flashbacks though
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

fanMNM wrote:anyone else heard the rumors that the movie version of the scene where Bella approaches the "bikers" when she's out with Jessica and hears Edward's voice for the 1st time is going to be slightly different? I heard she actually gets on a motorcylce with them? Thoughts on that, anyone?
Not sure why either but it is clearly being filmed...saw the clip and the photo's. That's kristine voice yelling, "Stop, Stop!" So it is likely to be in the film.

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

There were pictures available from the movie theater scenes too...both with one with Bella and Jessica and the one where Bella is out with Mike and Jake. In some of the photos, Jake seems to be running. Trying to figure out what that would be for as well....why would Jake be running in the theater scene? I don't remember any danger or anything in that scene....

Thank you Naureen!!
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

but it is interesting how many scenes, from what I have seen online, are from the book. does it feel like to anyone else that they are sticking closer to the book?
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

rjupiter wrote:but it is interesting how many scenes, from what I have seen online, are from the book. does it feel like to anyone else that they are sticking closer to the book?
You get that feel but we just will not know till we see the movie. A lot is going to change and change again in the editing process...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

rjupiter wrote:but it is interesting how many scenes, from what I have seen online, are from the book. does it feel like to anyone else that they are sticking closer to the book?
I have found out about the movie a bit more than just pics and vids...and from what I have found out they stick to the book pretty good, but it does stray from it, especially the very end of it...a bit too much for my, as well as other's liking.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed