Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: New Moon~ Lines/Scenes you would like in the movie

Post by Dovrebanen »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
rjupiter wrote:but it is interesting how many scenes, from what I have seen online, are from the book. does it feel like to anyone else that they are sticking closer to the book?
I have found out about the movie a bit more than just pics and vids...and from what I have found out they stick to the book pretty good, but it does stray from it, especially the very end of it...a bit too much for my, as well as other's liking.
You really shouldn't say things like that, midnight sun :) I was just starting to relax about this movie, and now I'm all nervous again. Especially at the end? I love the end. All of it. It's perfect in the book. The vote, the blasphemy and the proposal. I suppose I won't mind so much if the change venues for some of the parts. Maybe it would be ok if he proposed to her outside his house or something. But the essence of it has to be there, and all the events.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Dovrebanen wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
rjupiter wrote:but it is interesting how many scenes, from what I have seen online, are from the book. does it feel like to anyone else that they are sticking closer to the book?
I have found out about the movie a bit more than just pics and vids...and from what I have found out they stick to the book pretty good, but it does stray from it, especially the very end of it...a bit too much for my, as well as other's liking.
You really shouldn't say things like that, midnight sun :) I was just starting to relax about this movie, and now I'm all nervous again. Especially at the end? I love the end. All of it. It's perfect in the book. The vote, the blasphemy and the proposal. I suppose I won't mind so much if the change venues for some of the parts. Maybe it would be ok if he proposed to her outside his house or something. But the essence of it has to be there, and all the events.
I am sorry I got you all nervous again. But let me just say its sadly more than just a venue change.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:

ok, care to spill the beans on how its different, according to your source? if cant do it in post, then pm? thanks.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Huh...I'm super curious now too!!!! and nervous!!!

Thank you Naureen!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

fanMNM wrote:anyone else heard the rumors that the movie version of the scene where Bella approaches the "bikers" when she's out with Jessica and hears Edward's voice for the 1st time is going to be slightly different? I heard she actually gets on a motorcylce with them? Thoughts on that, anyone?
I actually kind of like this change from the book. It'll definitely be more exciting & dangerous than her just slowly walking up to the guys thinking they're the same ones. It will show how desperate she is to hear his voice.

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I have found out about the movie a bit more than just pics and vids...and from what I have found out they stick to the book pretty good, but it does stray from it, especially the very end of it...a bit too much for my, as well as other's liking.
Oh man I wish I hadn't read that. The ends the one part I REALLY DO NOT want them to stray too much from the book. I love the ending and want it to be the same. (The Truth , The Vote and the proposal.) I'll just have to try not to think about it too much between now & November, and hope for the best.

One part I was thinking I hope they keep in is during the vote after Edward gives his ideas & he Emmett says "Excellent plan my brother" & they do the fist bump. It's just such a funny part & I love seeing the funny Emmett and the interaction between him & Emmett.I know it's small & it could be changed
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

pennybug84 wrote:
fanMNM wrote:anyone else heard the rumors that the movie version of the scene where Bella approaches the "bikers" when she's out with Jessica and hears Edward's voice for the 1st time is going to be slightly different? I heard she actually gets on a motorcylce with them? Thoughts on that, anyone?
I actually kind of like this change from the book. It'll definitely be more exciting & dangerous than her just slowly walking up to the guys thinking they're the same ones. It will show how desperate she is to hear his voice.

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:I have found out about the movie a bit more than just pics and vids...and from what I have found out they stick to the book pretty good, but it does stray from it, especially the very end of it...a bit too much for my, as well as other's liking.
Oh man I wish I hadn't read that. The ends the one part I REALLY DO NOT want them to stray too much from the book. I love the ending and want it to be the same. (The Truth , The Vote and the proposal.) I'll just have to try not to think about it too much between now & November, and hope for the best.

One part I was thinking I hope they keep in is during the vote after Edward gives his ideas & he Emmett says "Excellent plan my brother" & they do the fist bump. It's just such a funny part & I love seeing the funny Emmett and the interaction between him & Emmett.I know it's small & it could be changed
I agree.The Truth,The Vote and the proposal are the best parts of the book.I mean,come on! why must you ruin that amazingness?

LOL! I love the fist bump too ^_^ totally made me laugh.
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

I can't wait to see Charlie give it to Edward when he carries Bella in the house...Death by x-ray vision for sure...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

removed
Last edited by rjupiter on Tue May 19, 2009 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

rjupiter, just because you've read the possibly fake 'script', which isn't even the final draft, don't ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

Jadey wrote:rjupiter, just because you've read the possibly fake 'script', which isn't even the final draft, don't ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks

um, that is not what i was referring to at all. i think you took my whistle wrong , sorry.