Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Wow, AnnaSophia Robb looks like she would make a great Jane!
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

Seen as Gaspard Ulliel didnt get to be Edward, he should be thrown into the New Moon equation. Google him. *swoon*
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Cookies wrote:Seen as Gaspard Ulliel didnt get to be Edward, he should be thrown into the New Moon equation. Google him. *swoon*
Ohhh and on that note lets throw in Henry Cavill, since he couldn't be Edward either. Another bit of eye candy for our New Moon movie.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Dragon's_Gypsy
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dragon's_Gypsy »

Kelcala wrote:Personally, I think Taylor did a good job as Jacob, but I would NOT want to see him in the next movie. Steven Strait would be PERFECT for the next movie. He is exactly what I would envision Jacob to look like in the next books, besides he CAN play all the emotions that Jacob will display AND that smile is TO DIE FOR!!! I know I'm gonna piss a lot of people off but that is how I feel. Taylor was great, but look too young to carry this role anymore...I just can't see Bella having a hard time choosing between his Jacob and Edward...Steven Strait's Jacob? YOU BET!!! Anyway, I hope Steven gets the part, but I wish Taylor well too.
I agree. Steven Strait was the original fan favourite, not to mention who the author wanted. Taylor did a really good job for the young Jacob but they need someone older for New Moon. Steven Strait would by far be the best but I would still take Michael Copon over Taylor for the older Jacob.

Jodelle Ferland would be perfect for Jane, by the way.
Team Edward
Because Jacob just can't fight with an eclipse
modelisous
Settled in Forks

Post by modelisous »

Hmm....

I don't really know, but I have to veto Taylor. Steven Strait has been my Jacob since I first thought about the casting....and I do think he's just got that look....

Taylor looks like a little kid, he couldn't possibly grow like 2 feet in what, 3 months? Even CGI (and excellent angles) can't really help your height, aswell as the fact that he looks about seventeen, tops.
The truth is a terrible thing don't you think?
- You Me At Six

TEAM EDWARD + ROBERT
EITHER WAY, THEIR BOTH GORGEOUS!

I <3 the Cullens (particuarly the guys, damn how hot can they get?)
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

i would love rob and kristen back. i must give taylor my approval i always thought he was going be to girly, but he actually did a good job so i would like to see him back. pretty much everyone back the only thought i have for seth is max theriot but he's probably to small and doesn't look quilette enough.
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
elizabella
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

AS far as I know Rob and Kristen are guaranteed for three films. Their contracts I think are signed sealed and delivered. It would just be way too weird for either of them to not be in the next films.

Also Sam was played by Soloman Kimble http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2952605/ Who is only 24 I guess and certainly not extraordinarily tall which he would be in Twilight I think because he'd have already gone through the transformation.

BTW, if we're so worried about Jacob, have we heard if Victoria and Laurent are secure. They play kind of an important role, what about the rest of the Cullens. I think that we are all panicking (as Taylor said) just because they didn't mention every actor in the press release.

Also remember that to people that have not read the books, there is no reason that Jacob would be exceptionally important to New Moon.

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
sarahrach3l
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahrach3l »

I'm not sure what part she would be good for, but Don't you think Christina Ricci would make a GREAT vampire???? Who could she play???

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/ ... irvine.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e136/ ... -ricci.jpg
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

^^maybe someone from the Denali family...
KStew and RPatz

Post by KStew and RPatz »

i really hope they keep Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black. I've heard that he's been working really hard, and I think he deserves it. Someone said on another website that Michael Copon said he was going to be Jacob, but I really hope not. He might be physically fit, but can he act the part of a 16 year old. And, MOST OF THE ACTORS DON'T FIT THEIR PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS! Look at Ashley Greene! She is supposed to be like 5 foot and she is at least 5 foot 6 inches. AS LONG AS HE CAN ACT THE PART, WHY DOES HIS BODY EVEN MATTER!!!!!!!!!!