Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Chris Weitz --New Moon movie director

Post by RussetRose♥ »

navarre wrote:
JenJen2112 wrote:I don't think we do...but I can't imagine it would be very positive at all...

No, it would not!!!! :evil:(I agree ^^) It is my hope that somehow SM will have some influence on the script. I know that Kristen Stewart claimed that there were some things in the script that she just would not say. I read this in my Entertainment Weekly when they did a big spread on Twilight. I know SM had to fight to keep "So the Lion fell in love with the Lamb" speech in the script, but both actors looked wooden saying it and hearing it.

I just hope CW lives up to his little letter to the fans, and does this book justice. Actions speak louder than words, Chris. We are counting on you for that.

We'll find out on Premier night.
Yeah, I really hope that SM has some kind of influence in the script. They have to put the famous lines from the characters in New Moon. I just hope that nothing is messed up.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Valerie
Settled in Forks

Post by Valerie »

For some unknown reason to me, I have confidence in Weitz... I just don't know what triggered it! I think it's because Stephenie approves of him, so maybe that's what's giving me a little peace of mind about this next movie.
I don't think this is a suckish move, Chris Weitz and everything. I AM going to miss Catherine, though! She has such a passion for Twilight! Well, anyways, If I stay positive about this new director, it will make the ride a lot smoother to the movie! :)
July 21, 2008: The night that changed my life; the night when I started reading Twilight.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I kinda hope that the R&J scene from the beginning is included where Edward mentions he would have gone off to Italy and include that little bit of info about the Volturi in the first part of the film. I mean that makes up the end of the book and is part of the rest of the series.

I do blame Rosenberg for the nightmare Twilight was. For what it was, it was good, but some of the scenes could have been done better *coughMeadowcough*, and others could have been replaced with something from the book, like the blood typing scene instead of the field trip. The Lion and the Lamb... was butchered.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

RebeccaCullen wrote:I kinda hope that the R&J scene from the beginning is included where Edward mentions he would have gone off to Italy and include that little bit of info about the Volturi in the first part of the film. I mean that makes up the end of the book and is part of the rest of the series.

I do blame Rosenberg for the nightmare Twilight was. For what it was, it was good, but some of the scenes could have been done better *coughMeadowcough*, and others could have been replaced with something from the book, like the blood typing scene instead of the field trip. The Lion and the Lamb... was butchered.
Rosenberg, Hardwicke & Summitt are all to blame for the crap that was Twilight the Movie!! :evil: :x
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I liked Twilight. Just sayin. :)

I was just watching the extras for About A Boy and Chris Weitz seems pretty cool... so I'm excited to see where this all goes! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I liked Twilight too but things could've been much better! I think CW will bring us the feeling of NM that Twilight should have been
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Well, I am certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I look forward to seeing all the magic I hope he will bring to the 'New Moon' table.

BTW, I was watching E!News this past week or maybe it was last week, anyway, they showed a picture of Rob and did he ever buzz his head! It actually looks pretty good.

Don't worry, it should be all grown out by filming time. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

I just can't wait til they start filming and the behind the scene's stuff comes out!
anilumagloire
Wandering Through Town

Post by anilumagloire »

navarre wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:I kinda hope that the R&J scene from the beginning is included where Edward mentions he would have gone off to Italy and include that little bit of info about the Volturi in the first part of the film. I mean that makes up the end of the book and is part of the rest of the series.

Rosenberg, Hardwicke & Summitt are all to blame for the crap that was Twilight the Movie!! :evil: :x
What they said!!!! I hope CW steers this movie in a much better direction. I know he will.
anilumagloire
Wandering Through Town

Post by anilumagloire »

soozabooza54 wrote:I liked Twilight. Just sayin. :)

I was just watching the extras for About A Boy and Chris Weitz seems pretty cool... so I'm excited to see where this all goes! :)
I have to do that! Off to watch About A Boy yet again :)