Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

did anyone see this article?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... 4baa9?pn=1

In one of the responses they say something about combining elements of NM and Eclipse in the NM movie (b/c Edward isn't in the majority of the movie...?)

I don't want them combining anything! PLEASE just make it NM (and stick as close to the book as possible!)

any thoughts?
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, so I know sometimes logic is not always the prevailing emotion on some of our threads. And, I am as crazy about Rob and his version of Edward as anyone. But, I do just want to say I'm glad Rob cut his hair, if that's what he want to do. He was great in the movie. Fantastic. But, he's not Edward Cullen. I read the craziest comment where someone said something like..."Ugh. What was he thinking? Edward would never get a buzz cut!" Come on. This is the reaction that made Rob nervous about taking the role in the first place, that he would be completely labeled for the rest of his life. He's so talented between his music and his acting that he can do just about anything he wants. As long as he keeps performing, his hair can look anyway he wants.
As for Vanessa Hudgens and the rumor about auditioning, I can't figure it. Leah barely has a presence in NM at all. We only see her at the spaghetti dinner at the Blacks, and she's on the phone the whole time (I always assume with or about Sam). Even if the plan was to combine some Eclipse elements, she doesn't have much of a role there, either. It really isn't until BD that Leah steps in. So, I am, in all actual honesty, freaking out about what having someone like Vanessa Hudgens audition for the role of Leah means they are doing to our New Moon. :?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Itdoesntmatter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Itdoesntmatter »

Gah! actually, just saw robs hair cut - im not too sure ladies. but the photo was taken last month so im sure he'l have time to grow it back in time for shooting - hopefully - an Edward Cullen wig? hmmm i dont think htat wuld work so well :(

heres the link

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b74466_G ... k__Do.html

wat does evry1 think?
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back since 1901

Team Jasper: Theres nothing like a shot of Southern Comfort
Mara Jade Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Mara Jade Cullen »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:did anyone see this article?

In one of the responses they say something about combining elements of NM and Eclipse in the NM movie (b/c Edward isn't in the majority of the movie...?)

I don't want them combining anything! PLEASE just make it NM (and stick as close to the book as possible!)

any thoughts?
I read a Q&A article yesterday with bug guys from Summit who disavowed the notion that Eclipse was going to be shuffled into NM to put more Edward into it. I'll try to find a link for you later.
Team Edward
Mara Jade Cullen

Sorry for the 2nd post.
Here is the article:
Go about 1/2 way down the interview.
Team Edward
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Mara Jade Cullen wrote:Sorry for the 2nd post.
Here is the article:
Go about 1/2 way down the interview.
Thanks Mara Jade! I read the article late last night, and must have glossed over the "No" portion of the answer.

Whew! What a relief!! :D
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
eden1437
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

Oh yay! I'm happy they aren't going to pull a sisterhood of the traveling pants/ princess diaries thing just to put more Edward in the movie. I love ya Rob, but sticking to the book is their best bet...besides, Jacob needs his spotlight!!

O---and an Edward wig??? God...please...No. Lol. That makes me shake a lot more than the idea of VH in the cast. Lol. I didn't like Jacob's wig, and I'm glad that Taylor gets to wear his natural hair. Ashley's "Alice" wig was alright tho..
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

Mara Jade Cullen

As someone else pointed out on another thread, since there are fewer Edward scenes in this movie, they can always shoot those when Rob's hair is the right length again.

I liked Jacob's hair in Twilight. Although Taylor didn't agree apparently. Itchy.

And I did like Alice's hair. Not how it is described--should have been short and spikey. But I did like the flipped spikey. I thought it went well with her appearance. :D
Team Edward
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Mara Jade Cullen wrote:As someone else pointed out on another thread, since there are fewer Edward scenes in this movie, they can always shoot those when Rob's hair is the right length again.

I liked Jacob's hair in Twilight. Although Taylor didn't agree apparently. Itchy.

And I did like Alice's hair. Not how it is described--should have been short and spikey. But I did like the flipped spikey. I thought it went well with her appearance. :D
Well, for me, it was the opposite - I HATED Jacob's wig. That was a nightmare. His hair didn't move. It practically screamed 'wig!" the few times Taylor showed in scene.

I didn't deslike Alice's hair much, but I wished it was darker, since it's described as 'pitch black", not "dark brown".

But nothing compares to Jasper's hair, of course. Simply dreadful. :roll:
Mara Jade Cullen

Yeah. I wan't impressed by Jasper's look at all--including the perpetual deer-in-the-headlight expression he held most of the time.
The only time that he looked good was in the baseball scene. He looked more relaxed and himself.
Team Edward