Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by BaylorBear12 »

I doubt that they compleatly recast the rest I am sure they are just slow and wanting to take care of al the crazy legal stuff, but they need to hurry!

About Twilight though, I have never read the books when I first saw it. The Bio scene was odd because I was like what is his deal. I knew he was a vampire but it never really clicked plus the girls in the background didnt help, their laghing made it look sexual. The rest of the movie was really good.......untill I read the book. I was dissapionted for the same reasons. They missed the entire love story, and they changed around stuff that didnt need to be changed. I really hope that they keep the story the same in noom moon. If not then it will compleatly suck. I would rather it be a 3 hour movie that had everything in it then a 2 hour movie that they cut the good stuff out.
Itdoesntmatter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Itdoesntmatter »

ok as far as leaving a lot out in twilight, i understand that they would have to make a lot of cuts, lyk they had to cut almost 350 pages out of the novel to make it in to a script! But i am really dissappointed, they didnt show enough of like how their love developed, and i wish they put in blood typing that was such a funny chapter! for new moon tho i think it wont be as hard to condense and still keep the story. and I hope robs hair turns out fine! im sure he probably just cut it back a little, because its been lookin a little messy lately.

oh and does anyone know the uk release date for new moon? im not sure if its been posted yet r not?
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back since 1901

Team Jasper: Theres nothing like a shot of Southern Comfort
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

BaylorBear12 wrote:I doubt that they compleatly recast the rest I am sure they are just slow and wanting to take care of al the crazy legal stuff, but they need to hurry!

About Twilight though, I have never read the books when I first saw it. The Bio scene was odd because I was like what is his deal. I knew he was a vampire but it never really clicked plus the girls in the background didnt help, their laghing made it look sexual. The rest of the movie was really good.......untill I read the book. I was dissapionted for the same reasons. They missed the entire love story, and they changed around stuff that didnt need to be changed. I really hope that they keep the story the same in noom moon. If not then it will compleatly suck. I would rather it be a 3 hour movie that had everything in it then a 2 hour movie that they cut the good stuff out.
Exactly!
ImageImageImageImageImage
CrazilyObsessed024
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Itdoesntmatter wrote:ok as far as leaving a lot out in twilight, i understand that they would have to make a lot of cuts, lyk they had to cut almost 350 pages out of the novel to make it in to a script! But i am really dissappointed, they didnt show enough of like how their love developed, and i wish they put in blood typing that was such a funny chapter! for new moon tho i think it wont be as hard to condense and still keep the story. and I hope robs hair turns out fine! im sure he probably just cut it back a little, because its been lookin a little messy lately.

oh and does anyone know the uk release date for new moon? im not sure if its been posted yet r not?
I just posted but I saw this and I agree with it too!
ImageImageImageImageImage
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote:Okay well I was disappointed in the movie when I first watched it. I thought they took some good parts out ((blood testing)) & changed things that should have not been changed. For example, the meadow scene, bonfire/ beach scene, the car ride home from port angeles, etc. After watching the movie again, I actually liked it. Sure, it's not what we all thought it was gonna be. But it was okay.

I hope NM is EXACTLY what we hope it to be!!
yes please let NM be just like the book.
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:Rob, you rebel you -- not wearing invisaline braces when they asked you to, cutting your hair -- dude, you're playing Edward -- gotta be working toward perfection, not against it.

Oh well, gotta love ya anyway ;)
lol. i know, come on rob, they're tryin to make u hotter! y'd u have to cut off ur sex hair?!
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

^^ I wish he didn't cut it. Maybe he thought if he did, crazy obsessed fans would think he was ugly? :?:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
UnfreakinBelievable

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

nafereti wrote:^^ I wish he didn't cut it. Maybe he thought if he did, crazy obsessed fans would think he was ugly? :?:
I think he was completely tired of having to DO his hair everyday -- hence, the hat that he hid it under all the time so he wouldn't have to do anything with it. He's a guy -- they don't want to spend more than 3.2 seconds getting ready for the day. :roll:

I'm not a fan of the paparazzi (spell?) but I do wish they would give us an updated picture of Rob -- I'd like to monitor his hair growth. ;)
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

^^ Same, I wanna see if it grew or not!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Tessalc
Settled in Forks

Post by Tessalc »

when i first saw he'd cut his hair i was lyk OMG NO! but then thinking about it Edward is not in NM that much so they might have already shot most of his scenes, or maybe they'll wait for it to grow back!
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

i actutally LIKE his haircut.. it was ok in the movie, but i was never a fan of the long shaggy mop that it became..

lol, and ashley seems to always be stirring up trouble with her comments... first supposedly confirming vanessa's audition, and now about rob getting in trouble for his hair.. i'm almost positive he cut it when he was supposed to be in 'parts per billion' but he dropped out of that now..