Click for Forum Rules
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

I dunno if I even posted here xD
And I ish too lazy to read at the moment
But I was worried about the plot.
Like for Twilight they couldn't "fit everything in the book" yet they added their own stuffage? (can we spell WhatTheCarlisle much?)
I hope they dun ruin too much of New Moon :D
AND I DUN WANT TOO MUCH EDWARDDD.
Because I heard they would add him in a lot more.
=/
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Chris Weitz said that we do see a bit more of Edward, but not too much.

For example, instead of his voice, we see visual representations of Edward. They kind of have a ghostly look to them.

According to an ad, it looks like we also see Edward when he calls Bella's house. We see him throw the phone against the wall after he supposedly learns that Bella is dead. We also see him ask the Volturi to kill him in another flashback.
mary
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: hanging out w/ Bella, Rennesme, and the other Cullens

Post by mary »

Honestly, after seein the trailors for New Moon, I don't really have any more worries. Whenever I had seen the trailors for Twilight I could tell it was gonna be cheesy in places, but based on the trailors for New Moon, it looks like it's gonna be really good. And honestly, I agree w/ the whole, "I hope they don't make a big deal outta the shirtless scenes" that skinnybones4 mentioned..but I like seein Rob and Taylor shirtless, so I guess that's why that idea doesn't really bother me as much. :mrgreen: But, yea, I do agree that they shouldn't make it into something when it's not supposed to be.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I have finally been worrying about new moon...
only about that I won't be able to keep it dry.... :oops:
I saw the first long trailer, and Bella screaming still runs through my mind....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SophiiLeigh
Settled in Forks

Post by SophiiLeigh »

I have a few predictions about New Moon =] and I'd love to hear yours. Please go to my youtube, www.youtube.com/sophii08 and watch my newest vid, My New Moon Predictions!!!
Only 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I'm only worried about Bella to be honest.. I didnt like all of her twitches and awkward moments in Twilight, but she does reallly well with the high energy scared stuff so that should be cool to watch! I'm a little concerned that theyre putting more well known actors into the films too, it makes it less special at least to me. I dont know I'll just have to wait and see for myself right?
swedishskinjer

Post by swedishskinjer »

As long as the actor is able to capture the essence of their character and perform well, who cares how "well-known" they are? Michael Sheen will portray Aro brilliantly, and Dakota Fanning is one of my favorite child stars.
TwilightRose1

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Yeah you're right - i know thats what matters :) I'm excited to see Dakota Fanning too she's supposed to be really good in New Moon!
Miss_Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Miss_Cullen »

I just don't want the actors to over act!!!
That is all that i'm worried about!
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Michael Sheen seemed wonderfully demented. (He rocked, but 'wonderfully demented' seemed the best compliment.) ;) I hope they bring him back for Breaking Dawn. I do wish Jane had smiled more because it seems that Jane is always smiling when she's using her power.