Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by navarre »

TopazLove wrote:Maybe someone "big" will put their foot down about Melissa Rosenberg. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that could not come any sooner for me as far as I'm concerned!!!!! :x
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by shygirl1 »

Hey Guys!

I stumbled on this fanmade trailer for Breaking Dawn and its really good. So you guys can enjoy for those who have not seen it and those who have enjoy again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l71UXPtBng
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

DumBumm wrote:GRRR, is anyone angry that Dakota fanning got the part for jane!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (still in talks, but still.)
I swear New Moon is going to be the worse movie ever!!
At least Dakota Fanning can act (I doubt she’ll stuff up her lines). I only hope that they dye her hair a bit darker.
It would have been good to get a new comer to play her, but at least it sounds like Summit is aiming for the quality of the movie, rather than keeping a low budget.

This all might be good news for the werewolf effects.
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

josierose wrote:
DumBumm wrote:GRRR, is anyone angry that Dakota fanning got the part for jane!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (still in talks, but still.)
At least Dakota Fanning can act (I doubt she’ll stuff up her lines). I only hope that they dye her hair a bit darker.
It would have been good to get a new comer to play her, but at least it sounds like Summit is aiming for the quality of the movie, rather than keeping a low budget.

ITA. Not only that but, I doubt Dakota would do a crappy movie. I can't imagine her in a crappy low budget/bad special effects movie. To me, this means New Moon is going to awesome!! I also can see her in a movie with HSM kids!! I think this is ALL good news!! I hope it happens.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

TopazLove wrote:
josierose wrote:

ITA. Not only that but, I doubt Dakota would do a crappy movie. I can't imagine her in a crappy low budget/bad special effects movie. To me, this means New Moon is going to awesome!! I also can see her in a movie with HSM kids!! I think this is ALL good news!! I hope it happens.
I do like Dakota Fanning, and i know she'll pull it off, but i think its unfair that they had no auditions for the role for Jane, they just gave the role to her, summit must be desperate.
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

I don't think that it has been confirmed yet.^^^^ Also the article that I read quoted summit, that they have talked to her but there are other actresses that up for the position. So i don't think that they are desperate but rather keeping there options open. I Still do not want Dakota as Jane though.
bunnykisses
Settled in Forks

Post by bunnykisses »

Its not unfair for actors to be just offered roles without auditioning.
Auditions are only for convincing or showing CDs that you're right for the part...
Most named actors like Dakota has enough experience and showcase of works showing
What they can do so they only need "negotiations" for the salary and conditions.

I'm sorry for the girls who dreamed of auditioning for jane and other roles. But that's how
It works. They've earned it being in the business for so long.

Its not like they woke up one day and wanted to be an actress and got offered a job. So chiiill.
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

If the don’t use Dakota, then whoever does play Jane must be really good.
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

I don't think there was any information out there that they didn't have auditions at all for the role of Jane or any other role for that matter. Nothing has been said about that, and it's not confirmed yet whether Dakota Fanning will be playing Jane or no. If she does, the girl earned it. She's not just some cute child star who happens to know the right people. The girl has been around.
I'm sure they had auditions for every major role, but it's not Summit's job to disclose that information to the public. Heck, even Taylor Lautner had to audition again for the role of Jacob. The boy had some convincing to do and again, earned the part.
So hopefully they're taking New Moon more seriously as the franchise is growing. Mo' money, mo' problems. Mo' responsibility.

So on the whole "omg I can't believe they just gave that part away to that chick, and omg I can't believe there's a HSM kid on New Moon..." ranting, I think we should all just chillax, sit back and wait. We can all start freaking the f out when the full cast list is up on imdb. :)

We got time. :)
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
dazzled_101
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzled_101 »

I personaly think that Racheal Leigh Cook would be a PREFECT Jane :)

Heres a picture :

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/ ... cook_3.jpg