Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by DumBumm »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
josierose wrote: Aro could come up with an excuse for anything.
That's true, if Aro were a human, he would be a very successful sleazebag lawyer. :lol:
:lol: Very true!
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

Black wrote:
josierose wrote:
I don't think it matters how many times you tell a kid not to do something, they will still do it. Kid throws a tantrum, parents punish kid, and kid throws a tantrum a week later.
The way a child reacts to a command depends on how he was raised to handle them. If you made it clear that he was not allowed to expose himself and explained to him the reasons why, I bet he wouldn't do it.

I think if you caught his food for him until he was old enough to control himself, he would be okay. Even a kid can understand that sucking peoples' blood is not normal and that showing himself for what he is would be a bad idea.
I always thought immortal children were banned because they were stuck at their current mindset. I don't know what the age limit is, but they would have to be mentally capable of complete self control. If they were turned at 3, their mind would always be 3, and they would never be able to control themselves. Three year olds are capable of some control, but not a burning thirst. Three year olds are difficult to reason with when they REALLY, REALLY want something. If someone was stuck in a 10 year old mindset, they could probably learn control to control the thirst because 10 year olds can be reasoned with. I always imagined Jane to be a petite 14 year old. I don't know why...
Last edited by TopazLove on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

TopazLove wrote:
Black wrote:
josierose wrote:
I don't think it matters how many times you tell a kid not to do something, they will still do it. Kid throws a tantrum, parents punish kid, and kid throws a tantrum a week later.
The way a child reacts to a command depends on how he was raised to handle them. If you made it clear that he was not allowed to expose himself and explained to him the reasons why, I bet he wouldn't do it.

I think if you caught his food for him until he was old enough to control himself, he would be okay. Even a kid can understand that sucking peoples' blood is not normal and that showing himself for what he is would be a bad idea.
I always thought immortal children were banned because they were stuck at their current mindset.
I always imagined Jane to be a petite 14 year old. I don't know why...
Haha that's how I've always seen Jane.
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
dazzled_101
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzled_101 »

hmm i am not so sure, i mean she is older then me and i am 26, plus she is really cury isnt jane supposed to be a teenage stick girl ?
woah I didnt know racheal was older than 16. then nevermind, she wouldnt be able to pull off a teen. or can she? ??

well anyway, I'm so curious about what music they will play in the movie. The song that I personally think HAS to be in the movie is The scientist by Cold Play. I think its perfect for the movie. It explains edwards perspective and everything. Before the eclipse book came out, I always thought that if they ever made New Moon into a movie, that The scientist was a MUST in the movie. Don't you guys think so?? I mean listen to the beat and lyrics! I feel like Summit just HAS to put it in the movie! does anyone agree? Everytime I listen to it, it makes me so sad and makes me think about what edward was thinking. So sad. Well heres the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBym7kv2IM
dazzled_101
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzled_101 »

opops I ment older than 26 haha my mistake.
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

Love Dakota as Jane!!

Team Dakota all the way!
j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Post by j_jam »

I ran across this pic and I thought he would make a good member of the Volturi. Not sure which one....probably Aro, but he looks like he could fit the part. Unfortunately he is Turkish and probably doesnt speak English, oh well.....he still looks good. LOL!

Whatcha think: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubabykstn/2594082974/
My Three Favorite Couples:
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

j_jam wrote:I ran across this pic and I thought he would make a good member of the Volturi. Not sure which one....probably Aro, but he looks like he could fit the part. Unfortunately he is Turkish and probably doesnt speak English, oh well.....he still looks good. LOL!

Whatcha think: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tubabykstn/2594082974/
I always imagined Aro with dark hair...
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

I just read this article from newmoon.org. A half native american actress named America Young has audition for the role of Emily. I think she looks PREFECT for Emily!! I always pictured Sarah Weston, but America Young is good too. Haha...and she even has the same last name. Emily Young, America Young...LOL
http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/01/ame ... -of-emily/

EDIT: oh and i guess peter facinelli (carlisle) likes she "team dakota" lol.
http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/ ... oon/319269
Last edited by nafereti on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

And it might be easier to do the scars on her face because she's a bit pale.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|