Post by kimbatron »

nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by nafereti »

kimbatron wrote:Elle Fanning

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1102577/
oh wow!! She's CCUUUTTTEEE... LOL. well in those pictures.
11 years old... hmmm.... well it's not like it's up to me to choose the actress for Jane.. LOL.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
kimbatron
Settled in Forks

Post by kimbatron »

haha yeah, it's like she's just the teeniest bit too young, and Dakota is just a little bit too old! (for me).
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

littlelamb wrote:
DumBumm wrote:As for Ben Barns i have always pictured him as Demetri... but he is doing the third Installment of The Chronicles Of Narnia... does anyone think he be able to play in New Moon.

If Dakota does get the part, and she pulls it off, it would be great, or we want is someone who can pull of Jane.
but i agree with AliceFan, Dakota is to much of a A-lister, and if you look at Lord of the Rings, there wasn't really big name actors, take Orlando Bloom, i had never seen or hard of him before, then he played in Lord of the Rings, and now look at him... i think it be much better to have unknown actors to play any part of New Moon, we are always seeing the same people over and over again... we need new faces.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you about Lord of the Rings. Elijah Wood (huge child star and has been in the biz for quite a while not unlike Dakota herself), Cate Blanchett (Oscar winner), Sean Astin ( another child star due to Goonies), Ian McKellan(Oscar winner), Viggo Mortenson and Liv Tyler were all pretty well known BEFORE Lord of the Rings so that whole idea about it not having any big names in it doesn't really hold up. Also, none of the Twilight stars were big name actors until the Twilight movie so the request for fresh new faces was pretty much granted with the first movie, so throwing one better known star in is not going to collapse the whole film. Jane is an important character but not a major in your face throughout the whole story kind of character.
I disagree, Elijah Wood, yes he was big as a child star, but with all child stars they have to pick them selfs up, and Lord Of The Rings did that. Cate Blanchett, i agree, she is big... but, she was in the movies for, what 2 parts. Sean Astin, okay well, i disagree, he was big but not as big as, he wasn't a major star, and he wasn't as big as Elijah Wood. Ian McKellan, yes i agree with you there.
Viggo Mortenson and Liv Tyler i disagree, they wont big, Liv Tyler was big because of her dad, and when she did Lord Of The Rings, thats when she got recognized, by her talent. Viggo Mortenson was not big either, ever since he has done Lord Of The Rings I've never seen him in as much movies as i did before, he was a not big star!
So no, most of them wont A-list stars, only, like, two.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

BeautifullyTragic
Settled in Forks

Post by BeautifullyTragic »

I really don't want to see Ben Barnes as Aro, I don't even think I've seen any articles on the casting for Marcus, Aro or Caius. I ALWAYS pictured the Volturi leaders older, chalky skin tones and handsome in their own way. But not young and sexy. I imagined older people like Alan Rickman to portray them in my head. Ben Barnes? Really?! Demitri and Felix should be the sexy ones. :( C'mon people.

The Forbidden Fruit Always Tastes The Sweetest...
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

BeautifullyTragic wrote:I really don't want to see Ben Barnes as Aro, I don't even think I've seen any articles on the casting for Marcus, Aro or Caius. I ALWAYS pictured the Volturi leaders older, chalky skin tones and handsome in their own way. But not young and sexy. I imagined older people like Alan Rickman to portray them in my head. Ben Barnes? Really?! Demitri and Felix should be the sexy ones. :( C'mon people.
I totally agree with you. I too imagined them OLDER!! I wouldn't mind seeing Ben as Demetri or Felix. But as Aro?? No, he is definitively not my ARO!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

But when you think about it, the Volturi are hot underneath the pasty skin and creepiness. If they weren't, Solimena wouldn''t have painted them.
Last edited by who_needs_fangs? on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

Why does it has to take so long to make another movie..? :roll:
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:But when you think about it, the Volturi are hot underneath the pasty skin and creepiness. If they weren't, Solimena wouldn''t have painted them.
I agree, I think with the make-up and the right clothes, they could totally make Ben Barnes look like the ultra creepy Aro that I see in my head. I can't WAIT to see what they do with the Vulturi's appearance -- and with all the moula that Twilight is making, they can FOR SURE afford some decent make up and good special effects this time 'round.