Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by shortstuff »

ok this is kind of random, but i was just thinking about the scene where bella is left lying in the woods, all heartbroken, and basically numb.... and it reminded me of this scene from grey's anatomy that's really sad. if anyone watches this show you'll know what i'm talking about... its the first ep from season 3, after denny dies, izzy just stay lying on the bathrom floor in her prom dress, and after she tells meredith that she feels like she's moving in slow motion.. she gives this really heartwrenching speech that makes me cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4IIAN8A ... re=related

anyone else see bella in this?
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I have a much better feeling about New Moon than I did Twilight. Every time I hear about the new scene they are setting up for or filming I am SO excited to see they've included all the important stuff!!

Here's the rumored scenes that I've heard of so far:
1. Cliff diving scene done with some CGI
2. Edward underwater scene after cliff diving (squee!!)
3. Scene talking about marriage -- not sure if it will be the official proposal. Hopefully they'll wait until Eclipse for that.
4. Birthday party scene with glass and lots of flowers
5. Motorcycles
6. Movie theatre scene with Jacob

On a side note, I'm super nervous about the new director for Eclipse -- does anyone have any good to say about him? That might help me relax a little.
as for the talking about marriage it's probably just after the vote Edward tells Bella if she wants him to change her that he wants her to marry him first. the official proposal won't come till Eclipse.

I have no idea who the director for Eclipse is, haven't seen any of his movies, so I have no idea what to expect.

I was kind of disappointed in what ET Showed us. I was hoping for more behind the scenes stuff & maybe more clips of filming. don't get me wrong I love Rob but I didn't really care about those interviews, they were kind of lame in my opinion. I guess I'm just too excited I want more from filming!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

I am SO MAD. I missed ET last night. Anyone know where I can watch it online?
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^ the lex news blog has the videos. twilightlexicon.com or just click on the link for the blog
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

You didn't miss anything at all with the ET thing.
It pretty much sucked.
They just asked Rob and Taylor like two questions about their love lives. :roll:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:You didn't miss anything at all with the ET thing.
It pretty much sucked.
They just asked Rob and Taylor like two questions about their love lives. :roll:
^^ Really?
That's all? They made a big deal out of nothing??! Grr....
Gets pitchfork ready :twisted:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

You know, when they said on the Set, I was thinking that they would show the set....and not just the inside of the movie theater.
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
Caitygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Caitygirl1 »

sarah! wrote:
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:You didn't miss anything at all with the ET thing.
It pretty much sucked.
^^ Really?
That's all? They made a big deal out of nothing??! Grr....
Gets pitchfork ready :twisted:

I think someone who has an in in this film process should probably take a look at our boards. We threaten them with pitchforks an aweful lot and I think they should knwo that we mean business!
A simpler place,
where love was defined in simpler ways.
One plue one equals two.."

Team Edward -- Dazzling since 1918
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

pennybug84 wrote:I have no idea who the director for Eclipse is, haven't seen any of his movies, so I have no idea what to expect.
His name is David Slade, I think. He did 30 Days of Night and Hard Candy. The first film was about vampires, but none of the characters were that great and the movie became very one-dimensional. Hard Candy had Ellen Page in it and that's all I know about it.

I don't think he has any big experience and I certainly don't know if he will truly understand what Eclipse is about. Butlike CW, we'll see.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Twilightchick79
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilightchick79 »

Per the clips ET showed last night, I am a little perplexed... They said that Edward would be more scary and not Mr. Perfect during the dream sequences when Bella heard Edwards voice... Rob said that he was trying to come off as Edward being disturbing. I might have misunderstood something in the interview but when they were discussing in the book why Edward left it seemed like in the movie it was going to be a different reason why he left then it was in the book. Did anyone else catch that or am I going New Moon bonkers? :D
My life was like a moonless night. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. My eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.