Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by navarre »

ringswraith wrote:Maybe the comment about CH being "visionary" meant she pictured things in a "drug-induced haze..."

(Kidding, totally kidding.)

No doubt.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ringswraith wrote:Maybe the comment about CH being "visionary" meant she pictured things in a "drug-induced haze..."

(Kidding, totally kidding.)

Hahaha suuuure you were kidding. I'm so updating the Netflix queue to have 30 Days & Hard Candy at the top just so I can actually judge this guy for myself :?

Image Image Image
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Grr.... I wish we had a trailer. :(
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

sarah! wrote:Grr.... I wish we had a trailer. :(
Yeah...same here*sigh* must..have..paitence.
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

my heart will stop beating the day the trailer is released.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hope you make it through, Jadey :lol: I just can't wait for the trailer either. Seeing Twilight again made me so excited for NM. It will be so much better, I just feel it. I hope we get a range of trailers, showing different clips. But I'm afraid it will blow my excitement scale to see a trailer.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

it's pretty much a show stopper in my home as well...several movies are planned for just to see if the trailor is there...

By the way, I am taking my family to see the northwest this year and the Olympic Penecila is one of the stops...Yah, Twilight has taken over in my world. Given i had hardly any knowledge of it befoer the movie save my daughters talking about it some...it like crak I think...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

The Dark Knight wrote:it's pretty much a show stopper in my home as well...several movies are planned for just to see if the trailor is there...

By the way, I am taking my family to see the northwest this year and the Olympic Penecila is one of the stops...Yah, Twilight has taken over in my world. Given i had hardly any knowledge of it befoer the movie save my daughters talking about it some...it like crak I think...
Dark Knight~ HAhahahahaha! The Crack analogy strikes again. Seriously, there are multiple threads that refer to many aspects of Twilight as Crack. I have a feeling NM and related topics is only the latest... :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Jazz Girl wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:it's pretty much a show stopper in my home as well...several movies are planned for just to see if the trailor is there...

Dark Knight~ HAhahahahaha! The Crack analogy strikes again. Seriously, there are multiple threads that refer to many aspects of Twilight as Crack. I have a feeling NM and related topics is only the latest... :D
What can one say, it has some weird addiction or something. What's going to happen when they are finished making all the movies and the hype goes away????

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Yea, it's weird...
Like, I have this overwhelming feeling that New Moon will be brilliant.
And when I heard about Twilight, I didn't really care what it would come out like.

so yeah.
:lol:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart