Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon movie art

Post by Bastet »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:hot hot hot, not not not. That's so cute. Yeah - Zac is definitely NOT. I feel bad that you had to look at him long enough to put him in there. Gross.
You don't think Zac Efron is hot?!? :shock:
He's magnificent!!
I'm not saying Rob isn't either, but Zac is gorgeous!

http://www.perezhilton.com/category/zac-efron

^^^ The pictures speak for themselves! :D

xoxo
hmmm... sorry but NO, he's not hot at all...
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Yeah - definitely don't need a link to pictures of him. I know who he is, I've seen him. He and Vanessa Hudgens are plastered all over everything. It's not that I would ever call the kid ugly...I mean come on - he's not ugly. But his whole image is ugly. Whenever he speaks I just...get the willies. I don't find anything that he DOES hot...so how can I respect the guy? I don't find people I can't respect "hot."

Image Image
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Bastet wrote:
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:hot hot hot, not not not. That's so cute. Yeah - Zac is definitely NOT. I feel bad that you had to look at him long enough to put him in there. Gross.
You don't think Zac Efron is hot?!? :shock:
He's magnificent!!
I'm not saying Rob isn't either, but Zac is gorgeous!

http://www.perezhilton.com/category/zac-efron

^^^ The pictures speak for themselves! :D

xoxo
hmmm... sorry but NO, he's not hot at all...
Zac Efron is not hot, at all. Ew ew and EWWWW. :|
ImageImage
E<3B
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Um those pictures are just...ew. I think they made me just hate him even more...

Anywho, so they shot the promo pics for New Moon. Anyone know when we're going to see them?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Um those pictures are just...ew. I think they made me just hate him even more...

Anywho, so they shot the promo pics for New Moon. Anyone know when we're going to see them?
No, but let me know when they do. I'm just stoked for the posters, t-shirts, etc. They should get those out in late summer or early fall, you think?
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Um those pictures are just...ew. I think they made me just hate him even more...

Are you telling me that if he walked into the room you were in you wouldn't remotely check him out?! :lol:
He's gorgeous!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:

Are you telling me that if he walked into the room you were in you wouldn't remotely check him out?! :lol:
He's gorgeous!

xoxo
If he weren't famous, I most likely would. It's his personality and his creepiness and gay HSM that makes him ugly more than anything. And I just don't find him rolling in the mud like a pig attractive at all. ;)
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:

He's gorgeous!

xoxo
If he weren't famous, I most likely would. It's his personality and his creepiness and gay HSM that makes him ugly more than anything. And I just don't find him rolling in the mud like a pig attractive at all. ;)
I get what you mean!
The HSM thing wasn't the smartedt of career moves!
I hate his girlfriend more than him though! I would simply die if she got a role in any of the "Twilight" films!
I mean, could you imagine it?!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:

He's gorgeous!

xoxo
I get what you mean!
The HSM thing wasn't the smartedt of career moves!
I hate his girlfriend more than him though! I would simply die if she got a role in any of the "Twilight" films!
I mean, could you imagine it?!
xoxo
I would rather not. It could very much scar me for life. :roll:
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
He's gorgeous!

xoxo

actually i wouldn't... there's nothing special about zac :?
join the dark side, we have cookies :)