Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by Bastet »

well i imagined aro different but michael sheen does look creepy enough... well i'll have to wait and see how that one turns out :)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Im really happy with Micheal Sheen.
Although..Richard Armitage was my first choice :P Ahh Well.
You move on ! :D
xoxo
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

im glad
with all the actors chosen
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

FindYourTrueCalling wrote:
love_is_noise wrote:
FindYourTrueCalling wrote:I would love british actor Richard Armitage to play Aro! He plays Guy of Gisborne over here in the UK'S Robin Hood! Definately google him on images! Hes my pick ! :)
xoxo
i just LOVE richard..he is the only reason i watch robin hood anymore....since they killed marian i was like NO! why are you doing that? it's like superman without lois lane!
and he plays lucas in spooks..best show ever!!!
he is such a good actor!

I find him incredibly dreamy! :) Haha! I was gutted they killed off Marian! I knew he was in Spooks but never got around to watching it!! Should I try and find it??!
xoxo
deffinatly, they are amazing serieses....and so realistic, they base them off real events, and what is good is they don't mind killing off main characters, they killed adam (the main guy) in the first episode of the last series..this makes it soo realistic!
Its been confirmed that Michael Sheen will play Aro!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-12-new-moon-casting-news
well, he looks different to how i imagined aro, but you know when reading the host i first imagined ian as a bald middle-aged guy..so yeah. Hope fully he will be really good!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

love_is_noise wrote:
FindYourTrueCalling wrote:
love_is_noise wrote:
FindYourTrueCalling wrote:I would love british actor Richard Armitage to play Aro! He plays Guy of Gisborne over here in the UK'S Robin Hood! Definately google him on images! Hes my pick ! :)
xoxo
i just LOVE richard..he is the only reason i watch robin hood anymore....since they killed marian i was like NO! why are you doing that? it's like superman without lois lane!
and he plays lucas in spooks..best show ever!!!
he is such a good actor!

I find him incredibly dreamy! :) Haha! I was gutted they killed off Marian! I knew he was in Spooks but never got around to watching it!! Should I try and find it??!
xoxo
deffinatly, they are amazing serieses....and so realistic, they base them off real events, and what is good is they don't mind killing off main characters, they killed adam (the main guy) in the first episode of the last series..this makes it soo realistic!
Its been confirmed that Michael Sheen will play Aro!

well, he looks different to how i imagined aro, but you know when reading the host i first imagined ian as a bald middle-aged guy..so yeah. Hope fully he will be really good!

Im convinced :) Here i come Spooks :D
xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I remember that someone here suggested him for Aro's role. Great guess.

Well, he wasn't my first choice, but he's quite talented (he was great in The Queen) and I think he'll do great in NM. He has some evil quality. He's very dubious, classy... very Aroish. :D
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

xCathyx wrote:Its been confirmed that Michael Sheen will play Aro!

I like how he plays a werewolf in Underworld, and how he's going to play a vampire in New Moon...LOL
He totally matches the part of Aro. Good call on this one!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

nafereti wrote:
xCathyx wrote:Its been confirmed that Michael Sheen will play Aro!

I like how he plays a werewolf in Underworld, and how he's going to play a vampire in New Moon...LOL
He totally matches the part of Aro. Good call on this one!!
Not how I pictured Aro but hopefully he can pull off that fake sincerity and weird/creepyness Aro has
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Lunna-san wrote:I remember that someone here suggested him for Aro's role. Great guess.

Well, he wasn't my first choice, but he's quite talented (he was great in The Queen) and I think he'll do great in NM. He has some evil quality. He's very dubious, classy... very Aroish. :D
ooh i havn't seen the queen in ages, who did he play?
yeah and i remembered someone suggesting him..ooh maybe they secretly work for CW and are sneakly testing out ideas with fans to see the reactions they get.....lol i wish, would be great if he was consulting us first though.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

love_is_noise wrote:
Lunna-san wrote:I remember that someone here suggested him for Aro's role. Great guess.

ooh i havn't seen the queen in ages, who did he play?
yeah and i remembered someone suggesting him..ooh maybe they secretly work for CW and are sneakly testing out ideas with fans to see the reactions they get.....lol i wish, would be great if he was consulting us first though.
^^ :lol: yes it would be funny but totally cool if there was someone on here working for him. It would be nice if people always consulted the fans before casting people for the movie...if there is someone doing that then please ask CW if Ed Sanders could play Alec!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed