Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by mrs_edwardc »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:It's how I still react sometimes! Not quite to that extent, I mean...but just because I like the guy doesn't mean I think he looks good all the time. Sometimes he looks like he's in dire need of a shower, a multivitamin, and 8 hours of sleep. That's just him, though. Love him for it!
lol, yeah. It was funny on Jay Leno when he said he didn't wash his hair. I'm still trying to figure out if he was atually serious, though. ha. :]
haha, i think he does wash his hair, hes just not frequent about it, only doing it wen he feels he cant put it off anymore :) because his contract requires him to travel th world to promote twilight, he probably just doesnt get the chance to, like leaving it unwashed 4 like a week maybe - hes a guy, he can pull it off. im syre that if he didnt work , he would probably wash his hair like every 3d or 4th day...
he might also have meant he aint obsessive in doing his hair, like for styling purposes etc. like most people do 2day (both men and woman).
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

ForJazz926 wrote:I agree dawn - the sarcasm is rampant. It sort of has to be in his position. He doesn't seem exactly comfortable with the level of fame, and he's extremely humble, so it's a good thing he's quick-witted and can pull jokes out of his backside to kind of defer some of the more personal questions, or make light of the fact that the whole world is putting him on a pedestal. That might be the one thing Rob and I have in common - I'd rather fire off a sarcastic remark than take a compliment well.
amen 2 that! hi5! thats me 2 hey
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

mrs_edwardc wrote:
TopazLove wrote:Since we are talking BD....I have always liked Isla Fisher for Tanya:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2586614272/nm0279545

nah im not sold on that, to me isla is to happy-go-lucky. she dent have that 'vampire' look about her, even WITH make-up.... she is too cute looking :lol: i cudnt take her seriously if she attempted to be...
Here is a better pic...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... =11a64039u
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I'm not liking Isla Fisher b/c she's too recognizeable as someone else. At least with Dakota Fanning, she's recognizeable, but with the same type of vibe that Jane needs. She's kind of known as a creepy little girl, you know? Isla Fisher and Eliza Dushku (sp?) are the wrong vibe for Twilight. The Denali sisters are hot, yes - but they should also look mysterious and exotic and devastatingly beautiful - like a succubus should. I want someone unknown. Isla as the crazy girl from Wedding Crashers, the princess in that one cheesy movie, and Eliza being all teenage hottie...it's just wrong to me. I'm sorry - I know that actors hate being typecast, but in a situation like this, what you've done previously CAN and WILL be held against you! lol

Image Image
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

i've read that madonna wants to be part of new moon AAAAAAAAAAAA :o :o :o :o :o :roll:
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

xxxDarkMoonxxx
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

^^^That was just a rumor about Madonna. Someone thought Ryan Seacrest said that she may be in the movie, on the soundtrack, ect ect. But no one can site it so for now it's a stupid rumor.

What i heard was that Hillary Duff wants to be in New Moon. However she never tried out and who would she play? There are not many girls present in the film. Dakota and AnnaLyne are pretty much shoe-ins for Jane and Heidi, so that only leaves Emily and she's Native American. I think the only best bet Hillary Duff has to being in the series is to wait til they start production on Breaking Dawn. I guess she could play one of the vamps, i could see her as being maybe one of the Denali's, but i'm not a fan of Duffs and she's too sweet faced to play a 1,ooo year old vampire. She is too generic and her acting is only subpar and she's too well known. I like newbies to the industry, though i do like Dakota fanning for Jane and AnnaLyne for Heidi.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

The best chance Hillary Duff has of getting close to Twilight is to just go buy the book and read it like everyone else. Her acting isn't worth one cent that movie is going to make. She has a better chance of pooping out something that makes it onto the screen of New Moon...than being in it herself.

Image Image
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

ForJazz926 wrote:The best chance Hillary Duff has of getting close to Twilight is to just go buy the book and read it like everyone else. Her acting isn't worth one cent that movie is going to make. She has a better chance of pooping out something that makes it onto the screen of New Moon...than being in it herself.
I didn't know that Hilary had expressed interest! (I'll apologise now if I'm extremely behind on this thread!) What part is she after anyway?
As for the Madonna rumours, I don't really know what to make of them! What part would she play anyway even if she was going in for a roll? I think she should just stick to music and put a good song on the Soundtrack!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

TopazLove wrote:
mrs_edwardc wrote:
TopazLove wrote:Since we are talking BD....I have always liked Isla Fisher for Tanya:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2586614272/nm0279545

nah im not sold on that, to me isla is to happy-go-lucky. she dent have that 'vampire' look about her, even WITH make-up.... she is too cute looking :lol: i cudnt take her seriously if she attempted to be...
Here is a better pic...
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... =11a64039u
Haha. I've seen Isla being pointed as a grown Renesmee. I never saw her work, I wouldn't recognize her in the screen "Oh, this is Isla!". I don't recall watching a movie or a TV show with her. But I'm not American. It's different from Dakota Fanning. She has fan clubs here and her face is well known.

I just think the Denali should have an East European appearence, you know? More Karolina Kurkova than Emma Roberts.

About Madonna... yeah. I'd rather her singing than acting. It would be great having her music at the soundtrack. 8-) I like Hillary Duffy, but I don't see her as.... Twilightish.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:I didn't know that Hilary had expressed interest! (I'll apologise now if I'm extremely behind on this thread!) What part is she after anyway?
Oh it's just a rumor that got out of hand because she was overheard telling Peter Facinelli that she would love to be in the movie ("like omg it would be so totally cool to like, be a like, a vampire...*flips hair*"). It will never happen. She doesn't even know the story well enough to know what character she'd be after.
Last edited by ForJazz926 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image