Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by dawn »

Yeah I'm like that too! haha. That's probably why we recognize it. I think it also applies to the remark about how he bored his stalker in 2 minutes. He was (at least how I interpreted the interview) definitely exaggerating and joking around and (like you said) being humble.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

dawn wrote:Yeah I'm like that too! haha. That's probably why we recognize it. I think it also applies to the remark about how he bored his stalker in 2 minutes. He was (at least how I interpreted the interview) definitely exaggerating and joking around and (like you said) being humble.
Totally. And whenever someone asks him about being a musician he makes some comment about how it's wretched or something. And saying his hair is the way it is because he doesn't shower. Or how he says it would be nice to date someone more than once. Or talking about how he can never tell if Kristen doesn't look scared of him because Bella is tough, or if he really just stinks at acting. *snickers* I just love the guy to bits.

Image Image
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

DumBumm wrote:To tell you the truth (even tho i prefer rob) if any one of those guys got the part as Edward, NO one wouldn't even care about rob, they'll be obsessed with the guy who plays Edward.
maybe some girls would be like that, but not me. if one of those other guys got the part, i wouldnt have bothered watching twilight. they are u-g-l-y. i liked rob when he played cedric diggory. even then i thought he was cute. i'd take him short hair, long hair, clean, or dirty. he's always hot to me. even as a nerd. :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
Jazzy
Learning to Love Green
Location: Vancouver, BC (Where New Moon is being filmed YEAH!!)

Post by Jazzy »

I've been reading your posts so I've combined your opinions with my own :D

- Dakota Fanning would make a good Jane, she has that sweet cherubic child thing going on but you can see depth and a possible insanity behind her eyes

- Tinsel Korey DOES look like a good Leah Clearwater

- Crystle Lightning would make a good Emily. She is of Native American descent and she's a bit older, in her mid 20s I think, just the right age for Emily.

- Camilla Belle would make a good vampire, either as Kebi or any of the other exotic vampires in BD

- Eliza Dushku would make a good vampire too. With her Albanian roots, she could be another exotic vampire, she might even be able to pull of being one of the Denalis

- Evan Rachel Wood would make a good vampire from the Irish Coven
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners

Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Hey - I always like the guy. But just like me - sometimes he doesn't bother getting pretty before going out in public. Makes him all the more appealing.

Image Image
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

Since we are talking BD....I have always liked Isla Fisher for Tanya:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2586614272/nm0279545
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

ForJazz926 wrote:You are probably right that people would swoon over whoever played Edward. But honestly, it wasn't the movie that did it for me - not exactly. I didn't have a thing for any celebs at all until I heard the guy's interviews and figured out how humble and intelligent he was. So if it weren't for Rob getting picked and me going, "I think that was the Cedric Diggory guy - let me look up some stuff on him," I would still have zero celeb obsessions. (Well I had one...RIP Heath :cry: )

it was the same with me! because im OBSESSESD with all things twilight i googled and googled soooo much on the movie and the actors, i watched HOURS of youtube videos to learn as much as i cud about all of it. only then did i start warming up to Rpatz, bcoz of his personality he became much more appealing. in his interviews, he so funny and cute and so unbothered by how people see him, hes compfortable in his own skin, and just being himself, and he can laugh at himself which i think is extremely sexy.

so yeah, it was DEFINATELY not the movie that got me hot on Rob :oops:
so thank god 4 youtube :mrgreen:
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

Jazzy wrote:I've been reading your posts so I've combined your opinions with my own :D

- Dakota Fanning would make a good Jane, she has that sweet cherubic child thing going on but you can see depth and a possible insanity behind her eyes
true, true, but after seeing pictures of that other girl (whos name i cant seem to remeber now, i think it start with a 'J' :? ), i actually think she cud be better 4 the part..but if they did decide to go with dakota, id be cool with that too. i just think that other girl looks way creepier man :shock:

- Tinsel Korey DOES look like a good Leah Clearwater[/quote]

thers something about here i just dnt like, i dunno what, maybe she just looks to old to be playing a 20 yr old, or not, i dnt no... i just dnt like her...

- Crystle Lightning would make a good Emily. She is of Native American descent and she's a bit older, in her mid 20s I think, just the right age for Emily.[/quote]

i think Crystle Lightning cud make a great LEAH actually! any takers??
http://img.osobnosti.cz/foto/crystle-li ... -15f33.jpg

- Eliza Dushku would make a good vampire too. With her Albanian roots, she could be another exotic vampire, she might even be able to pull of being one of the Denalis[/quote]

i think she cud be perfect as one of the denali sisters, definatley

- Evan Rachel Wood would make a good vampire from the Irish Coven[/quote]

no im not so keen on this. isnt maggie supposed to be short? ERW is tall and so long lol, and Shioban is described as being a big woman.... so i dnt think so
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

TopazLove wrote:Since we are talking BD....I have always liked Isla Fisher for Tanya:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2586614272/nm0279545

nah im not sold on that, to me isla is to happy-go-lucky. she dent have that 'vampire' look about her, even WITH make-up.... she is too cute looking :lol: i cudnt take her seriously if she attempted to be...
mrs_edwardc
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs_edwardc »

i like him because he's not pretending to be something he isn't... he's really natural and it's like finally someone real not fake... that's something i appreciate :)[/quote]
EXACTLY!