Who would you like to play...

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby Devious Cullen » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 am

t_feva wrote:i'm all about the wolf pack so here's my humble opinion :lol:

jacob=taylor lautner (duh)
sam=solomon trimble
embry=krys smokey desperado
paul=eddie spearshttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/rdnkwylde/blackcloud-1.jpg
quil=nathaniel arcandhttp://nathaniel-arcand.iwarp.com/cgi-bin/i/images/NA-newheadshot2.jpg
jared=rudy youngbloodhttp://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2006/02/13/346425/DIEHL3841.jpg
seth=tyler poseyhttp://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/tyler_posey/tyler_posey_1177791407.jpg
leah=tinsel koreyhttp://pics.livejournal.com/rogue_chere13/pic/0000rggz

i think the wolfpack should be portrayed by native americans actors or at least actors that look native american, since they are described as Quileute native americans in the book (duh!) NO CRAPON! no roles for people who call new moon "Twilight 2".


Wow, thanks for those links! Being in Oz I don't get to see even a small percentage of the actors and actresses in the US. Liiiiiimited TV. So it's great to know. The people you picked look well suited, especially the Seth one!

I don't know why, probably because I saw him as Dracula, but I pictured someone like Domonic Purcell for Demetri or Felix.
User avatar
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Location: The Mist

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby Lorabell » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 am

t_feva wrote:i'm all about the wolf pack so here's my humble opinion :lol:

jacob=taylor lautner (duh)
sam=solomon trimble
embry=krys smokey desperado
paul=eddie spearshttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/rdnkwylde/blackcloud-1.jpg
quil=nathaniel arcandhttp://nathaniel-arcand.iwarp.com/cgi-bin/i/images/NA-newheadshot2.jpg
jared=rudy youngbloodhttp://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2006/02/13/346425/DIEHL3841.jpg
seth=tyler poseyhttp://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/tyler_posey/tyler_posey_1177791407.jpg
leah=tinsel koreyhttp://pics.livejournal.com/rogue_chere13/pic/0000rggz

i think the wolfpack should be portrayed by native americans actors or at least actors that look native american, since they are described as Quileute native americans in the book (duh!) NO CRAPON! no roles for people who call new moon "Twilight 2".


Lovin' the Sol love, t_feva! ...Though, I'm not from the US so have no background knowledge of Michael - when I first saw him, I thought it was a smart match, if they were going to do the "older Jacob" thing (thank goodness they're not!) - why does everyone dislike him so much?
P.s. I heart your icon big time :D yummy nerds *sigh*
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
Image
User avatar
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: UK

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby ForJazz926 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 am

I agree - Ben Barnes is too hot to play Aro. I mean whoever plays him is going to be covered in makeup gunk anyway, but I think they should get someone with a little bit more of a scary, creepy, dangerous vibe.

That Ben kid can play something else though - because I don't mind looking at him. Maybe he could play Peter when he makes his appearance.
Image

Image Image
User avatar
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Blue Room

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby Wolf-Girl90 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 pm

t_feva wrote:i'm all about the wolf pack so here's my humble opinion :lol:

jacob=taylor lautner (duh)
sam=solomon trimble
embry=krys smokey desperado
paul=eddie spearshttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/rdnkwylde/blackcloud-1.jpg
quil=nathaniel arcandhttp://nathaniel-arcand.iwarp.com/cgi-bin/i/images/NA-newheadshot2.jpg
jared=rudy youngbloodhttp://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2006/02/13/346425/DIEHL3841.jpg
seth=tyler poseyhttp://www.teenidols4you.com/blink/Actors/tyler_posey/tyler_posey_1177791407.jpg
leah=tinsel koreyhttp://pics.livejournal.com/rogue_chere13/pic/0000rggz

i think the wolfpack should be portrayed by native americans actors or at least actors that look native american, since they are described as Quileute native americans in the book (duh!) NO CRAPON! no roles for people who call new moon "Twilight 2".


I love all your choices, especially the one for Seth!
He is perfet!
xoxo
Image
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
User avatar
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am
Location: North Wales, UK

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby Miko Kikyou » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 pm

What do you think of Alex O'Loughlin?
*picture one*
*picture two*
I think he's really gorgeous and he even has experience on vampire things. I can't picture him as Aro, but he could play Demetri, Marcus or even Alec.

Besides, I would be happy if AnnaLynne McCord would play Heidi. I haven't seen her before, but she seems like she could pull it off.^^
Image
User avatar
Miko Kikyou
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: In front of my computer...

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby ForJazz926 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm

In my mind, Dakota Fanning already IS Jane
Image

Image Image
User avatar
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Blue Room

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby Bastet » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:06 pm

ForJazz926 wrote:In my mind, Dakota Fanning already IS Jane

for me she is perfect jane :D
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

Image

Image
User avatar
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:54 am

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby Lunna-san » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:29 pm

ForJazz926 wrote:I'm 200% on the Dakota Fanning train. I've been picturing her as Jane ever since her character was introduced in the book.

I would love to see Camilla Belle play Leah.

I'm also on board with anna lynne mccord for Heidi - but I'm not as worried about this one - it's a small role in the book. I just hope whoever does it isn't really really fake "pinky-in-the-mouth" kind of sexy. I want them to be SCARY sexy. Dangerous sexy. No coy little smile and curtsy. That might ruin it for me.

When I picture Aro, I always picture that guy who plays Mr. Malfoy in Harry Potter. Actually, the guy who plays Voldemort would be good for the Volturi as well. But that would be lame if they ripped off the Harry Potter cast, so I think they should find someone else. I'll have to look up Ben Barnes - I don't know who that is off the top of my head.


Really? Camilla Belle for Leah? She's Brazilian... she doesn't look Native American to me. She looks Latin American. She's definetely pretty, but she doesn't have that "Don't-mess-with-me" look that Leah needs.

But maybe the problem is with me. Because I'm Brazilian. So, when someone sugest Reynaldo Gianecchini for Demetri or Camilla Belle, I think it's so weird. Because they don't look European or Native American to me.
User avatar
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby \/Brittany\/ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Miko Kikyou wrote:What do you think of Alex O'Loughlin?
*picture one*
*picture two*
I think he's really gorgeous and he even has experience on vampire things. I can't picture him as Aro, but he could play Demetri, Marcus or even Alec.

Besides, I would be happy if AnnaLynne McCord would play Heidi. I haven't seen her before, but she seems like she could pull it off.^^


Ooh nice pick! I could see him as Marcus. He seems like he would be good at looking really bored. He is a lot like how I pictured Marcus when I read the saga.
Image
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
User avatar
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 pm
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Re: Who would you like to play...

Postby ForJazz926 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Lunna-san wrote:Really? Camilla Belle for Leah? She's Brazilian... she doesn't look Native American to me. She looks Latin American. She's definetely pretty, but she doesn't have that "Don't-mess-with-me" look that Leah needs.

But maybe the problem is with me. Because I'm Brazilian. So, when someone sugest Reynaldo Gianecchini for Demetri or Camilla Belle, I think it's so weird. Because they don't look European or Native American to me.


I don't think the fact that she's Brazilian plays much part - I think she's a good actress. She looked really good in "Push," and very badass indeed. Kind of cold and heartless...like someone who's been forced to join fates with the man who broke her heart, doomed to follow him and hear his thoughts for an indeterminate amount of time, maybe? ;)

I am not saying she is the only person I'd enjoy in that role - but I really like what she has to offer. I think they could make her look NA, definitely. I think the acting skills, and the basic palette are the most important elements. If it were just based on who looks NA...that would be sad. I don't think Taylor Lautner looks NA, but I can't imagine anyone else in his role.
Image

Image Image
User avatar
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Blue Room

PreviousNext

Return to The New Moon Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron