Altering source code with Jasper

New Moon movie, take 5

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about New Moon here.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by navarre »

Ahhh, new thread and I'm the first to post. Wow!

Anyway, I am responding to Rings response that SM has other projects to pursue. I heard the same thing and actually read that in Entertainment Weekly.

As far as BPOV, that is a no go. With BD, came the end of all things Bella-centric and therefore no more Bella POV.

She could do third-person writing with a continuation of the stories, but who knows. I agree, that she should and hopefully will finish The Book That Shall Not Be Named. I really need that book completed.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

HOLY CHOCOLATE STARFISH BATMAN! THEY ARE DOING SCENES OF EDWARD ASKING THE VOLTURI TO KILL HIM! HOLY, WOW!

or so says this.

and also on the last page of the last thread a couple people mentioned paying a crap load of money for a certain something, I would too, and if the series was continued in that certain pov I would die too.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
AliceFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by AliceFan »

navarre wrote:She could do third-person writing with a continuation of the stories, but who knows. I agree, that she should and hopefully will finish The Book That Shall Not Be Named. I really need that book completed.
Oh, that's so funny! "The Book That Shall Not Be Named"! Love it! And yeah, I need to see it completed too! It is so incredible, and coming to the end of it was like falling off a cliff.

BTW, the same wonderful lady who runs the website Ben Barnes Online, has started a new website for the wolf pack. It looks like it's going to be fun! (She also is starting one for the Volturi.)

http://thequileutewolfpack.com/
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Can you see a set of books of the back stories of each of the Cullens? Like:

Book of Alice
Book of Carliste
Book of Esme
Book of Emmit
Book of Rose
Book of Jasper
I was going to say book of Edward but no one would want that, right?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Criss
Settled in Forks

Post by Criss »

The Dark Knight wrote:Can you see a set of books of the back stories of each of the Cullens? Like:

Book of Alice
Book of Carliste
Book of Esme
Book of Emmit
Book of Rose
Book of Jasper
Jajaja That would be so great!!! I mean it would be like knowing the story from every single angle!! Can you imagine that?!! You could actually know the story at the point of perfection!! It would be like actually being there.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

The Dark Knight wrote:Can you see a set of books of the back stories of each of the Cullens? Like:

Book of Alice
Book of Carliste
Book of Esme
Book of Emmit
Book of Rose
Book of Jasper

that would be so crazy but I know I'd read it.

mandyb7 wrote:HOLY CHOCOLATE STARFISH BATMAN! THEY ARE DOING SCENES OF EDWARD ASKING THE VOLTURI TO KILL HIM! HOLY, WOW!

or so says this.

and also on the last page of the last thread a couple people mentioned paying a crap load of money for a certain something, I would too, and if the series was continued in that certain pov I would die too.
that is so cool. I think it'd be neat to see that in the movie & on the big screen.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

om nom nom
^^
New Moon is my favourite book, therefore ill buy any/all merchandise related to it.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Yay...found the new thread :)

I'm loving all the little insights we keep getting about the movie. I know I shouldn't want spoilers, but I can't help it...I want to know as much as possible ahead of time...LOL

I'm with everyone else...I want the book that shall not be named (as it's so been titled) and I'd be willing to pay whatever for it as well...

Thank you Naureen!!
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

I've tried not to look at the spoilers too but Lainey Gossip seems to have something new every day!!! How does she know all this stuff???!!??!

I am so excited to see Edward with the Volturi and how Jane's mojo works on him. It will be interesting to see it on screen that's for sure!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)