Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by qrwolf »

Amanda Beth wrote:
eliselovesedwardx wrote:OK its been a while since I've read NM so can you please elaborate what you mean by this being the scene?
When Edward asks her to marry him.

And qrwolf... It's a magazine scan, ten bucks they lightened it.

I think you may be right. I didn't think about that one. About it being the scene when he proposes.

I supposed it's possible they could've lightened the pic, but that much? For it to look so natural? Hmmm... I wonder.
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Proof positive... their first kiss in Twilight was definitely not this bright
http://www.esmesisland.com/Esmes_Island ... ltered.jpg

[edit]
OMG did everyone see the pictures the Lex just posted on the blog from behind the scenes??? OMG!!!!
lionlover
Wandering Through Town
Location: Listening to Debussy with Edward, in his bedroom ;)

Post by lionlover »

singingsolitude wrote:The New Moon extended trailer looks INCREDIBLE, and I cannot wait until the movie hits theatres.... BUT... the fight scene in Volterra has me a just a little confused. I'm not worried at all, because after all we've heard from Chris Weitz, I have complete confidence in him, but personally, I think that a fight in the Volturi lair would have ended really badly for Edward, Alice and Bella. So unless this is one of Alice's visions, or Bella's dreams, I'm more than just a little curious to see how they're going to end it in a good way. :?:

my first thought would be that Aro stops it before it goes to far... but the trailer makes it look like it does go pretty far.

I guess we'll have to wait and find out... but in the mean time, anyone have any thoughts on how this could play out with them still alive?
I'm thinking that if the fight did actually happen, then maybe Edward didn't fight back? Because he knew he couldn't win?? Or someone stops him?? I can't wit to find out!
"Do I dazzle you?" -Edward Cullen
"Frequently" -Me

qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by qrwolf »

Amanda Beth wrote:Proof positive... their first kiss in Twilight was definitely not this bright
http://www.esmesisland.com/Esmes_Island ... ltered.jpg

[edit]
OMG did everyone see the pictures the Lex just posted on the blog from behind the scenes??? OMG!!!!
I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing that out. Ahhh the miracles of photo manipulation.
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Another movie error:

Was just looking at the new pictures posted on the Yahoo gallery. The three ancients are supposed to have cloudy eyes. They do not.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

New Moon is 2 hrs, 2 mins

I think thats a little too short. :(
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

hmmm I think out of all of the movies, if any of them should be only 2hrs, it should be new moon. You'd be adding too much fluff in between the important stuff. It's pretty much: The birthday party, the goodbye, Bella finding out about the adrenaline rush (we know she actually rides the bike with the biker), Jake and the bikes [I guess you could draw that out but again... fluff], Jake transforming, confrontation with Laurent, cliff diving, Alice shows up, go to Italy. Am I missing anything? I need to reread the book.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Sorry for the double post but this is REALLY funny. Peter twittered it but it's from Kaleb's youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bok3dTuLxIs
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

Got my copy of the New Moon Companion this afternoon, and ALL my hesitation/reservations/doubts about this movie have very nicely slid far into the background. I'm much more confident that the production team has done a marvelous job in translating this book into a movie and we're all going to love it! I was extremely pleased with the pictures in the companion guide and how the look of the movie has improved. The explanation of the CG effects has me thoroughly excited to see the movie. And there's a very nice full-on picture of the wolf tat with an explanation of the design. Thank you, Summit Entertainment, for fueling my OCD!
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

theotherStephanie wrote:Hey, got a question. After looking at the screencaps of the Volturi again, I notice that they all are wearing something around their necks, a medallion of sorts. Anyone have an idea of what it looks like and what it represents? Maybe it's posted on another website or something.

And BTW, is there a front-on picture of the tat that the wolves boys have on their shoulders?
Check out the jewelry Hot Topic is selling.. one is the Volturi crest or medallion or something like that. They also have the pack tat on a shirt.
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!