New Moon movie, take 5

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by n0vaice »

marielle wrote:
n0vaice wrote:So these are my key points of the movie.

What happened to the silver volvo?

Bella's computer turned into a cool mac?

Is it just me or is Carlisle and Mike getting chubby?

and where was the terminal scene? I was really expecting it.

and I really loved the way they portrayed Jacob, he wasn't so arrogant
first point- Volvo sponsored a lot of the movie budget... they got to choose the cars used...
second: in twilight bella did have a laptop....so I thought it was the same...

- Mike was chubby.... I didn't noticed it with carlisle
yeah but I still wanted to see the silver Volvo, at least they could have made it silver. :lol:
she did? I thought she had an old Desktop.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

REALLY liked the movie. SO MUCH more than Twilight. PLEASE continue to exploit Taylor Lautner's body. I will never ever complain!! :D :D :D
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

n0vaice wrote:Is it just me or is Carlisle and Mike getting chubby?
Not sure about Carlisle, but Mike is totally chubbbier! That was weird.

I bought my tickets in August, and I didn't have to wait in lines! OUr theater did a deal with us, since we had a group of about 20 people, that if we had 10 of them donate blood on Friday they'd give us reserved, first pick seats. It was soooooooooooooo nice not having to stand in line. I laughed at the people waiting.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

well maybe cheekier would be more appropriate for Carlisle.

BTW Felix was HUGE! and damn strong! :?
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

So I'm not insane when it comes to Peter's face looking fuller...

twilightfans5
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfans5 »

Yes, we must cry out for Chris Weitz to direct breakin dawn!

Loved the movie. Bought midnight show tickets the minute they were available, and I have seen the movie 3 times in 36 hours. I'm crazy I know. But this movie is sooooo good. Every thing about it, the music soundtrack and the score is beautiful. The placement of the music through out the film was nearly perfect. I love everything about this movie. Also there is a forum for those who have seen it, so go there to talk about it.
wig4usc
Settled in Forks

Post by wig4usc »

I saw the movie at midnight, going back tomorrow. I needed a day to digest, really think about it. I know its impossible to have an open mind, the book was hard for me to get through, too painful, but I did like it better the 2nd time around.

I have a few main issues, otherwise I loved, loved, loved it:

1) I didn't like Alice's vision of Bella w/ Aro - it looked like it had been recycled, no reason for them to have turn of the century attire. I read somewhere that it was from a scene that had been cut. I didn't care for that.
2) Alice's clothes - yuck.
3) I really, really wanted more w/ Bella and Edward, either show them flying home together, or more dialog when they got back.
4) Edward's eyes in Italy...should have been dark, not bright gold, like he'd just fed.

What I loved:

1)The clip of Edward in Rio - it made me gasp, I loved it!
2)How they showed Bella going through October - December, it made me cry.
3)The tower scene...I just wish it had lasted longer.
4)The humor I didn't expect from Charlie, Alice, Mike, Emmett.

Can't wait to get back and see it again!
twilightnewbie
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightnewbie »

Jazz Girl wrote:All I can say is WOWZA!!!!!!!! Second showing was even better than the first. I noticed a few more things, even though my brain was still completely overloaded. I cannot even express how much I absolutely adore RobWard. He totally owns my soul in this film.

Rob Pattinson owns me in this film... his every subtlety just broke my heart. But, at the same time, he also played Edward (early) as freer, more accepting. Those precious minutes before the birhtday party, he is smiling and joking and playing with Bella and I adore that. That being said, during the break up scene, I was so cursing at Edward for being a stupid, too-noble-for-his-own-good jackarse who needed a good swift kick in his bum. When he said, "I don't want you to come," I literally just growled at him.

Hey Jazz Girl, one part that Rob did brilliantly is the scene outside Charlie's house when Bella asks him to kiss her, you see him get this hurt look on his face because he knows this will be a goodbye kiss and then when they do kiss he makes this kind of anguished sound as the kiss ends-man, Bella doesn't know what's gonna hit her.
Her blood entices
Out of dangerous desire
A thirsting for love
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

twilightnewbie wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:All I can say is WOWZA!!!!!!!! Second showing was even better than the first. I noticed a few more things, even though my brain was still completely overloaded. I cannot even express how much I absolutely adore RobWard. He totally owns my soul in this film.

Rob Pattinson owns me in this film... his every subtlety just broke my heart. But, at the same time, he also played Edward (early) as freer, more accepting. Those precious minutes before the birhtday party, he is smiling and joking and playing with Bella and I adore that. That being said, during the break up scene, I was so cursing at Edward for being a stupid, too-noble-for-his-own-good jackarse who needed a good swift kick in his bum. When he said, "I don't want you to come," I literally just growled at him.
Hey Jazz Girl, one part that Rob did brilliantly is the scene outside Charlie's house when Bella asks him to kiss her, you see him get this hurt look on his face because he knows this will be a goodbye kiss and then when they do kiss he makes this kind of anguished sound as the kiss ends-man, Bella doesn't know what's gonna hit her.
Oh, Newbie, I could not agree more. Though, of course, I think he did just about everything brilliantly. But, if we are looking at kisses, the most perfect one, the most heartbreaking, is actually, IMO, the break up kiss to Bella's forehead. In that moment, once he knows she cannot see him, you see the indecision, the utter pain and desolation, and then the resolve cross his face, of which you can only see 1/3. It literally breaks me, everytime.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
NayobiWan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NayobiWan »

Hi guys! I totally agree with what all of you are saying about the movie. It was absolutely incredible! I'm so glad they decided to keep Taylor as Jacob. In my opinion, he outshone RPatz! :) I've actually come up with a plan to try to get Taylor Lautner to go to formal with me. I know it sounds crazy, but just hear me out!

Watch this video and please comment and respond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MCpDeyYAEk
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." - W.C. Fields

MySpace | LiveJournal | YouTube