Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by gamb1t »

Lol well now I have that song in my head...it's going to be a LONG LONG countdown though...but i think it's going to fly by...and hopefully the august trailer will be awesome
ImageImageImageImage
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Oh man, I'm already in anticipation of when we break into double digits. And then, whoa :shock: , SINGLE DIGITS!

Ok, sorry. Getting ahead of myself here. I'm just so excited!
Image Image
got2bkidding
Settled in Forks

Post by got2bkidding »

^^^^^ I LOVE that laugh and smile right there ^^^^^ (Pointing to the laughing Rob avatar from MTV MA)

I hope we see that laugh and smile more in the upcoming movies. There are actually times where Edward is happy. Even in the beginning of New Moon he should be happy...at the end...hopefully, they show it somewhere. I would love to see some adorable laughing Edward. :D
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

got2bkidding wrote:^^^^^ I LOVE that laugh and smile right there ^^^^^ (Pointing to the laughing Rob avatar from MTV MA)

I hope we see that laugh and smile more in the upcoming movies. There are actually times where Edward is happy. Even in the beginning of New Moon he should be happy...at the end...hopefully, they show it somewhere. I would love to see some adorable laughing Edward. :D
He's happier in the books at least...so I'm guessing they'll put some of it in the script I would think

Also....164 days!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

yeah 164 freakin days to go!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Thanks for the counting, guys! It' still too long... I'm actually feeling a bit jealous of Jadey, who will get to see it almost two days before us :lol: But thank heavens the movie opens in Norway the same time as the US. Twilight didn't come here until much later.

I'm sure we'll see more of Rob's smile in New Moon. We will also see more of the pained Rob and hard/cold Rob, which I am very excited about. But he has the best smile! Perfect Edward.

What I'm excited to see is if they have in Bella's dream where she see herself as her grandmother. I think they have to?! And then I really hope the sparkling is better than in Twilight. I would like to see that in the next trailer.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Dovrebanen wrote:
I would like to see that in the next trailer.
Hopefully, it will be out around August...and hopefully it will be an extended trailer and not the same one we have now
ImageImageImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Edward_Addict wrote:
pennybug84 wrote:One thing I realized about the trailer & I don't like is Edward flinging Bella back behind him with that force. To me that seems very out of character for Edward. He woudl never do something like that, he's always VERY careful around and with her. He's so afraid that his strength could hurt her, even the tiniest use of force. I guess they wanted to do that to be more dramatic, but it seems very out of character for Edward to me
Penny, that whole part of Edward flinging Bella back from Jasper is actually from the book. Remember? That's how she gets the big cut on her arm that Carlisle has to stitch up.

Just as a refresher...
Straight from New Moon, page 28:
"No!" Edward roared.
He threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table. It fell, as I did, scattering the cake and the presents, the flowers and the plates. I landed in the mess of shattered crystal.

I actually thought that whole scene looked pretty accurate, and I'm so excited to see it on the big screen!

oh, thanks. I totally was thinking differently. For some reason I thought he just stood kind of defensivily in front of her.

I love how RED Laurents eyes were in this trailer. They looked awesome.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
got2bkidding
Settled in Forks

Post by got2bkidding »

Dovrebanen wrote:Thanks for the counting, guys! It' still too long... I'm actually feeling a bit jealous of Jadey, who will get to see it almost two days before us :lol: But thank heavens the movie opens in Norway the same time as the US. Twilight didn't come here until much later.

I'm sure we'll see more of Rob's smile in New Moon. We will also see more of the pained Rob and hard/cold Rob, which I am very excited about. But he has the best smile! Perfect Edward.

What I'm excited to see is if they have in Bella's dream where she see herself as her grandmother. I think they have to?! And then I really hope the sparkling is better than in Twilight. I would like to see that in the next trailer.
I am loving the countdown too. I am so bummed it is so far away, my daughter and I have marked the days on our calendar in the kitchen...for 6 whole months it has numbers counting down... my husband thinks we have lost our minds, I am thinking BABE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED WE ARE!!! :lol: It seems like forever right now....6 months. And we have a year till Eclipse. :shock: How will we survive? :lol: I think I may need to re-read the whole thing over again. (and again...and again....and again).

As to the sparkle, I am still puzzled by the scene in the trailer with Laurent. It appears sunny out, why isn't he sparkling??? I can't wait to see the sparkle in Italy. This is the first time we will see Edward in full blown sunlight I think...I can't wait to see what it looks like. (How gorgeous is Robert in those sneak peak pictures??? Good grief, even pale with dots all over him he is just *sigh*)

I sure hope they open the movie with the grandma dream scene too...doesn't it sort of have to start that way? It explains why Bella wants to stay 18.

Ok, it is official, I have completely gone off the deep end and am "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" (translation=obsessed) with all things Twilight....
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

pennybug84 wrote: I love how RED Laurents eyes were in this trailer. They looked awesome.
I think we're going to see much more impressive special effects and such in New Moon because they have such a huge budget (Kristen and Rob both got 10 MILLION dollar raises!)