Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Jadey »

hehe - and the best part is that since we're basically nearly a day ahead of the usa.. means I'll probably see it 2 days before them. aheeheheheee.

Sorry, dont mean to boast.
But it makes up for twilight being released a month and 5 days after the usa.

8-)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Jadey wrote:hehe - and the best part is that since we're basically nearly a day ahead of the usa.. means I'll probably see it 2 days before them. aheeheheheee.

Sorry, dont mean to boast.
But it makes up for twilight being released a month and 5 days after the usa.

8-)
Wow, you are lucky.

For Twilight, I nearly have to wait for a month and for NM, well, it is better. I'm so going to watch it on December 3rd, the release date.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I was gobsmacked at how gorgeous Taylor is! Im 27 and feel I really shouldnt be looking at him like that haha.

Must stop watching the trailer over and over again and get on with some work, at work!! Cant help myself though... :lol:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Ha. Taylor does nothing for me. Even in the trailer - didnt feel a thing. Loved the wolf though.
I agree Taylors kinda cute.

But hes nothing compared to Rob.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

Taylor actually grew on me. I didn't really like him in Twilight. Everytime i looked at him, i kept imagining Sharkboy. LOL But now he looks grown up...
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

funkidiva wrote:I was gobsmacked at how gorgeous Taylor is! Im 27 and feel I really shouldnt be looking at him like that haha.

Must stop watching the trailer over and over again and get on with some work, at work!! Cant help myself though... :lol:
Haha. My sister is in the same exact situation. She's 26 and drooling over Taylor, yet she doesn't care. Her defense? "He doesn't look 16!"

At the end of the day, Rob is my fancy, but Taylor will be a nice vacation for me in this movie.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Alison wrote: At the end of the day, Rob is my fancy, but Taylor will be a nice vacation for me in this movie.
That's an excellent way of putting it :) I quite recently discovered my crush on Rob, and moved promptly into his Halfway house.
Taylor is definitely worth looking at in New Moon. But I will be anxious for shirtless Rob to make his appearance as well :D
But anyway, the first time through NM I think I will be so excited that I won't even notice the 8-12-16 pack.
And your sister is right: he doesn't look 16 :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

My first reaction to seeing a shirtless Taylor was OMG! :shock: He's really looking good and fit! I really like that scene in the trailer.

New Moon will be worth seeing over and over again because of him and other aspects. I may be Team Edward for the books, but for the movies, Team Taylor all the way!
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Rosalie Fan
Settled in Forks

Post by Rosalie Fan »

omg seeing taylor !!!!! i was like holy crap . and the wolf looks good what do you guys think?
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

I think the wolf was decent. I still think he could've been a bit bigger, but I get that they are pointing out they aren't true werewolves, but the smallish size of the wolf just seemed to me like a rabid dog. But the phasing was perfect!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!