New Moon Trailer

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by n0vaice »

whoah nice one gambit. that is for the New Moon movie right?
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The New Moon trailer was fricken AWESOME!!@#$@

It gets better each time I watch it.
The wolf shocked me at first cause it wasn't what I was expecting. But its still bloody awesome nonetheless.
And its growing on me.

I want more ;(
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

n0vaice wrote:whoah nice one gambit. that is for the New Moon movie right?
Yeap..until movie :)
ImageImageImageImage
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

:lol: now it's making me more anxious. I can't wait!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
lilmisstrouble
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

Yay! A thread for the trailer!

My reaction (which I have, in other words, posted in the Take 5 thread):

Throughout the entire last week, since they released the 15 second sneak preview, I was already *FREAKING OUT*. I knew for a fact I would regress a good 12 years and became a squealing teen for at least 3 hours. I hadn't watched an MTV Movie Awards so avidly since 1994.

But I digress, when Taylor announced the upcoming video, saying "get your Tivos ready, you will wanna watch this again" I was like "FOR SURE, DUDE!".

As soon as the first shot with Bella and Edward at the Cullen house came up, with the building score, my heart was racing. I was SO delighted to see the birthday scene. It was so warm, inviting, BEAUTIFUL, the flowers, the lighting, Esme, Alice, Rosalie, the new and improved hair and makeup... I was like "THANK YOU!!! THEY READ THIS BOARD! THEY GOT IT!!!".

Papercut shot comes on and all I could think of was how they nailed it. These guys have been watching the fan made trailers! Yes! First comes slow-mo Jasper, then comes Edward, throws Bella across the room, Jasper fantastically flying, piano eats it big time... GASPS! :o My jaw drops. At 0:55 you see the most heartbreaking Edward expression ever. Trust me on this. The dude was gonna cry if he could. Priceless.

Then comes the breakup. I can't believe they're giving me all this! Is it Christmas yet? Buh-bye Edward. Bella alone in the woods. Bella curled up on the ground, in the woods. :cry: THANK YOU CHRIS WEITZ!

Laurent comes in. DAMN!!!!!! :twisted: Dude, you are looking Bada*sss!!! What a cool scene!!! Bella looking tormented, wolves are about to show anytime now... And BAM! Shirtless Jacob!

Hello, there, Jacob! Is that an 8 pack? Sweet baby Jesus. ;)

Run, run, run. FURPLOSION! Hmmmm my only "eh" moment. A little too CGIed for me. For some reason (and maybe because I have zero knowledge in computer animation) I was expecting an actual wolf (like the animal, real one) to show up in the end, after the whole phasing thing. Instead they gave me a slightly angrier Disney version. Call me difficult, but I was expecting just a tad bit more.

But when the trailer was over, I was flabbergasted. Speechless. The live blog I was reading said "Chris Weitz you are my life now" and took the words out of my mouth.

Chris Weitz, thank yous are not enough. Will you marry me?

Sorry for taking a huge amount of space here, but I wanted to give an accurate play-by-play description of my reaction, since I didn't make a video for it. I cannot WAIT till November but I don't know if I can handle more spoilers. The surprise factor was the best part throughout the whole trailer experience! :)
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
jasperlovesme
Learning to Love Green

Post by jasperlovesme »

when I first saw it, I instantly became a fangirl once again
*squeal* SHIRTLESS JACOB MAKES ME DROOL =))
and the effect how Jake transformed to a wolf was just...WOW :">
yeah, I agree with you guys, the only thing missing is the shirtless ROB :>
CHRIS WEITZ! you make me anticipate for the movie even more!!!! i love it! :D
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT join the Harry Potter fandom! come and be SLYTHERINS!
edited by jasperlovesme
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

Jake is HOT!!!!

He seemed to be carrying a lot of puppy fat, especially around the face in Twilight, i noticed it most during the beach scene, where Bella introduces him to everyone...i don't want to upset anyone in Camp Jacob, but that was my opinion.

Seeing him all buffed up in New Moon...Oh my! Definitely pick Jake over Edward now.

Anyway, enough drooling lol. The trailer...looks very promising. Do they have a bigger budget to play with now, because the wolf looked brilliant!!! The only thing bugging me, why is the scene with Laurent not in The Meadow where it is in the book, why is Jake on his own, where did the house come from and after that Bella will know Jake is a shapeshifter...which she doesn't find out til later in the book...if i remember correctly. If i am wrong with that, please correct me, it's been a while since i read New Moon because it's not my favourite book of the saga.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
lilmisstrouble
Location: Isle of Esme. Between feathers and broken headboards.

Post by lilmisstrouble »

CullensGirl14 wrote: Anyway, enough drooling lol. The trailer...looks very promising. Do they have a bigger budget to play with now, because the wolf looked brilliant!!! The only thing bugging me, why is the scene with Laurent not in The Meadow where it is in the book, why is Jake on his own, where did the house come from and after that Bella will know Jake is a shapeshifter...which she doesn't find out til later in the book...if i remember correctly. If i am wrong with that, please correct me, it's been a while since i read New Moon because it's not my favourite book of the saga.
To answer your questions:

- Yes, they do have a much bigger budget now! The Twilight Saga is the moneymaker now!

- The scene with Laurent is in a clearing, by the meadow. She bumps into Laurent somewhere around that area when she was looking for Edward's meadow. Maybe they changed that in the movie, for reasons unknown. I still thought the encounter was pretty intense and Laurent looks SO ****** SCARY!

- Jake is not on his own when he comes to Bella's rescue from Laurent. And I'm pretty sure at that point she doesn't know Jake is a werewolf. The trailer is a montage of scenes. If you notice, Bella has different clothes between shots and so does Jake (from shirtless to not-shirtless).

- The scene where Bella screams "run, Jake!" , she is actually running from Paul. I think this is where Bella finds out about Jake being a werewolf.

There's a video reaction from Taylor Lautner on the MTV website that he describes the different Jake scenes in the trailer. You can probably have a better idea of the timeline from there.

Hope it helped! :)
"Does my being half-naked bother you?"
Yes, please take the other half off. xoxo

http://www.whatwouldedwardcullendo.blogspot.com
TwilightSequel.com
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightSequel.com »

We thought it was amazing! And...we just happend to be sitting in the audience watching it at the awards, so just imagine how we felt! We tried our hardest to get a few interviews, but that didnt help. At least we got free tickets and great seats thanks to our friends at MTV! Oh well, perhaps next time, we WILL be live on the red carpet in november for the premier! Can NOT wait!
http://www.TwilightSequel.com -#1 ranked "Twilight Sequel" site on yahoo!
http://www.TwiHards.com -come soon!!

Sannois

Post by Sannois »

Well I am new here, but I loved it. I am quite sure its just a teaser, The official Movie theatre trailer wiil be longer, have music and probably voiceovers. Look ath the official half blood prince one.
But regardless, I was worried about the phasing. But with all the CGI there is no problem with the wolf. Funny thats almost the way I had Jacobs wolf looking. I have watched it several times. And LAurent and Bella, Exactly how I pictured it.
My big convern, Do you all think we will hear Edward in Bellas head warning her and telling her to lie to him?
It makes the scene. I swear even thought I was reading it, I was still freaking, wondering how she would escape him, the first time I read it.
I don't want summer to be over too fast but November seems a long way off. :o :mrgreen:
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper