Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
alirob39
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by alirob39 »

ok. So I think my favorite part about this trailer is that it's converting those that hated twilight into lovers of New Moon. Chris is doing an excellent job and I can't wait to see how he's demonized these characters into their true form instead of the flightiness that Cathrine gave them. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Twilight, but I believe New Moon will be truer to what Stephanie was trying to portray. And whoever came up with the term "Furplosion" had it right on the money. I don't go for the dogs, but when I saw that, my brother and I both freaked out of excitement. So yes, I am very excited for the event. I'm even more excited that my husband will get to take me to it. :D
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

When I first saw the trailer during the MTV awards, let me just say I wasn't too impressed with the phased wolf. It just didn't look like a wolf to me, all I saw was a big, huge rabid dog (like Cujo). I loved the breakup scene with Edward and Bella, I can just see myself crying during the movie at that section and Laurent looked really weird to me for some reason (what it is, I haven't been able to figure out yet).

After watching the trailer over and over again on MTV.com, I have to admit that I love the phasing scene now. I guess I was just looking for something different but so far it's being done really well. OMJ, for a young buck, Taylor is really buff and he's looking really hawt.

I wish they come out with a longer trailer soon. It just left me wanting more.

Overall, 10/10 and I can't wait till November.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

skylarblue wrote: I wish they come out with a longer trailer soon. It just left me wanting more.
Sigh...we probably won't get a new one until August...but oh well...this one was excellent
ImageImageImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Bellsuz wrote:Switzgal, <edit> you were right, woohoo!!

Here's Taylor's explanation of the transformation scene and when it is...

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/396829 ... id=1612960

Hope that helps!!
Hmm. So I guess that scene that Taylor said is in the end, is the confrontation between Jacob, Edward, and Bella, outside Bella's home (when he parks the motorcycle in the front yard).
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

So ridiculously excited. I seriously talked about it today with my client's 15 year old daughter AND my 29 year old best friend. It spans ALL ages. We were WIGGING OUT.

When they showed Bella curled up in the woods in the fetal position I got shivers. EXACTLY what I pictured.
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

ringswraith wrote:
Bellsuz wrote:Switzgal, <edit> you were right, woohoo!!

Here's Taylor's explanation of the transformation scene and when it is...

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/396829 ... id=1612960

Hope that helps!!
Ok...so the "Jake, Run" is in response to Paul transforming I guess???....Taylor just confused me even more than I was lol...
ImageImageImageImage
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Yeah, from what I understood the "Jake, Run" was in response to Paul, not Laurent.

Oh, and David, I will admit I was one of those whose mind went straight to the fact that Jacob had "technically" just ripped his clothes off lol
got2bkidding
Settled in Forks

Post by got2bkidding »

Thanks for posting that interview with Jacob...

I am just glad to know that it is all mixed up and that isn't necessarily the order it will play out in the movie. That makes me happy. Makes me feel like maybe they are really going to stick with the actual story line. Like the poster before said, I get that they have to mix it up a bit and leave some stuff out, just please don't change the story too much (where it changes the meaning of things). That is all I hope for, that and awesome gorgeous Edward and Jacob. :lol:
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

ohhh new thread! yes!
I personally love it!
I can't stop watching it!
It's now my favorite clip in the world!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

171 days...
ImageImageImageImage