Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Edward_Addict »

clpviolet wrote:I live in LA too, but im not sure about going to the premiere, cause although i live like 15 min away from Hollywood/LA, when theres an "event" traffic can get become a seriously huge headache!! :x This big of an event the traffic on the freeway would probably be something like 2 hrs i think :roll: . Maybe more cause theres so many other things going on around there too. I wish i didnt have to work the next day or i lived in Hollywood/LA....lol :lol:
Thank you. That is perfectly said. It's easy for people who don't live in California to say "Just go!" but they don't realize how crazy it really is. Going to Lakers games and concerts out in L.A. is a big enough pain with crowds and traffic. I can't even IMAGINE how crazy the NM premiere will be. :shock:
But I am soooo tempted to go.
Total Twilight Fan wrote:Wish they had a London premiere...wish i could go :cry:
They did have a London NM premiere. It was on the 10th or 11th. Here's a short video of Rob on the red carpet.
Image Image
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

During one of the ad breaks of True Blodd last night they showed four or five 5 second trailers (like quick flashes from the sounds of it) for New Moon but I missed each one as was in the bathroom haha. I could hear them though and havnt seen them since, yet...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

funkidiva wrote:During one of the ad breaks of True Blodd last night they showed four or five 5 second trailers (like quick flashes from the sounds of it) for New Moon but I missed each one as was in the bathroom haha. I could hear them though and havnt seen them since, yet...
You know... Ihave been waiting and waiting to see new moon commercials on tv, and I have not yet seen one...
This afternoon a coworked tells me, they are on all the time... :? :shock: I guess I have to stop zapping...or watch the right channel
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Edward_Addict wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:Wish they had a London premiere...wish i could go :cry:
They did have a London NM premiere. It was on the 10th or 11th. Here's a short video of Rob on the red carpet.
It wasn't really a premiere, it was just a press conference and the press got to see the film, just like they did in LA last week.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Edward_Addict wrote:
clpviolet wrote:I live in LA too, but im not sure about going to the premiere, cause although i live like 15 min away from Hollywood/LA, when theres an "event" traffic can get become a seriously huge headache!! :x This big of an event the traffic on the freeway would probably be something like 2 hrs i think :roll: . Maybe more cause theres so many other things going on around there too. I wish i didnt have to work the next day or i lived in Hollywood/LA....lol :lol:
Thank you. That is perfectly said. It's easy for people who don't live in California to say "Just go!" but they don't realize how crazy it really is. Going to Lakers games and concerts out in L.A. is a big enough pain with crowds and traffic. I can't even IMAGINE how crazy the NM premiere will be. :shock:
But I am soooo tempted to go.
I'm aware of LA traffic, trust me. But personally, I think it would be worth it.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

6 days.....!!!!!!!!! :P :P

I'm getting more nervous by the minute....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

7 Days or 1 Week to go PEOPLE! Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

OMG! I entered a competition in this week's UK Heat magazine to win a pair of 100 tickets they have for the first UK showing of New Moon on Wednesday and I won a pair! Crazy!! :o :shock: :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

yeah yeah yeah yeah.... I finally got Tickets....!!!!!!
They said in the cinema tickets weren't available before monday... turns out they started selling them Tuesday because of the many people wanting themmm :evil:

but I've got them1!!!!!!! so totally happy, freaked out and everything in between

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm planning on seeing New Moon at midday on Saturday the 21st. I wont have to preorder tickets, will I? :?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3