Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Re: New moon merchandise

Post by virre »

tinuviel2006 wrote:I bought the movie companion and it's really amazing! It has beautiful full-page photos and a lot of details about the filming process.

cool! maybe i will end up getting it anyway :P can you go through the photo's and see if the Bella Crest ring or the edward pre vampire ring anywhere in there?
Like weaz3l points out, the lable says "prop replica" so it is supposed to be in there somewhere! gah, its really starting to bug me! :lol: :P
i guess it is probably in the extra material somewhere.. which means that i will use up about 3-4 months obsessing and stressing about it untill i get the dvd :lol:
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

Hey I'll do that right away, let me just get my book!

Edit - sorry to disappoint you, but there's nothing about the rings at all. You only have a close up photo of the wolf pack's tattoo. That's all! I think that the photos you're looking for are only replicas that will be used later on in the movies. I've only seen them in Amazon store!
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

hm.. damit :P i hope the dvd comes out soon! :lol: Thanks for checking though the book for us tinuviel2006!
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

ok, so i saw the movie again for the 5th time yesterday.. and when i saw the movie the 4th time, i was almost sure that i saw a glimmer of red on bella's left hand in the whole "bella is a vampire, running through the woods with edward" scene. sooo, when i went for the 5th time i paid very close attention to the hands in that particular scene.... and... There is definitely something red on her left hand ringfinger!!

so, i am sitting with 2 conflicting feelings right now.. on the one hand, i am glad i actually found it somewhere in there finally :D buut, on the other hand (haha, get the pun?! :D ) ... left hand ringfinger??? i hope that that is not supposed to be Bellas wedding ring!! :shock: :shock:
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Hopefully it isnt. Next time I see the film I'l remember to pay even more attention in this scene and have a look myself.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
mrshalloween
Settled in Forks

Post by mrshalloween »

hey guys! anyone knows when the dvd comes out? i've been looking for the info but haven't found it anywhere, so if anyone knows sth about it, i'd appreciate it :D i honestly can't wait to have it at home!
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

mrshalloween wrote:hey guys! anyone knows when the dvd comes out? i've been looking for the info but haven't found it anywhere, so if anyone knows sth about it, i'd appreciate it :D i honestly can't wait to have it at home!

Ditto that! it's getting expensive to see it in theaters every time i get the whim :lol:
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

On one of the other threads I think February and March have been mentioned but no date set. Its got to be a few months before Eclipse starts showing at the cinema I imagine. Wish the DVD was out for christmas though!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

ok, so the best (biggest) picture i found from alice's vision is here (press the pluss to enlage it and look at the ring on her left hand)
in this one it looks more like the original Bella's Engagement Ring ... it looks to flat and to oval to be the creast ring.. what do you think?

haha, yes i know that i am being obsessed, but what can you do :lol:
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Im strggling to tell. In the vision pic Bella's ring is very flat and oval shape, very much the same shape as the second picture link. Cant tell in the first pic though if the ring is sparkly or not...