Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by Jazz Girl »

It seems that, ahead of her taping of the Eclipse show, Oprah held a special viewing of the film. HisGoldenEyes streamed fan reaction tweets on their site. It looks like mostly positive stuff. I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I can't get my hopes up too far. I realized today that they likely combined the hunting return leg hitching scene with the prebattle proposal scene into one. I don't know why I didn't catch it before. But, if that's the case... :(
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I noticed that too Caryn...she was wearing the same shirt in both stills. I guess I don't mind that they combined the two, at least that way we know they put both in lol

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

I was glad to read positive comments on the special screening of Eclipse... I loved the book, it's my fav of the saga and really I have great expectations about the film....I can't wait for 30th of June! ;)
look after my heart, I've left it with you
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Jazz Girl wrote:It seems that, ahead of her taping of the Eclipse show, Oprah held a special viewing of the film. HisGoldenEyes streamed fan reaction tweets on their site. It looks like mostly positive stuff. I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I can't get my hopes up too far. I realized today that they likely combined the hunting return leg hitching scene with the prebattle proposal scene into one. I don't know why I didn't catch it before. But, if that's the case... :(
yaaayyy for the positive reactions to the film viewing but booooooo to the leg hitching and proposal scene rolled into one!!!! :cry: gah how did i not notice this before?!!
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

bored by the sea wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:It seems that, ahead of her taping of the Eclipse show, Oprah held a special viewing of the film. HisGoldenEyes streamed fan reaction tweets on their site. It looks like mostly positive stuff. I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I can't get my hopes up too far. I realized today that they likely combined the hunting return leg hitching scene with the prebattle proposal scene into one. I don't know why I didn't catch it before. But, if that's the case... :(
yaaayyy for the positive reactions to the film viewing but booooooo to the leg hitching and proposal scene rolled into one!!!! :cry: gah how did i not notice this before?!!
The same scene? Gah, didn't know they were cutting time out :D Guess the fight scene is really long then.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

hm yeah maybe i hope not though
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

bored by the sea wrote:hm yeah maybe i hope not though
It will be intersting to see it, as we did not get the scene in the books really did we? I think thats going to be something im looking forward to.

I want Jasper's story, and now im really worried that they may not do it.

Will they do Rose's story either?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

From everything I have read including interviews with Jackson, they did do Jaspers story. He was excited about it because it was set during the Civil War so he got to ride a horse in one of the scenes :)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Both Jaxper's and Rose's backstories are included. Not sure about the format of Jaxper's. But, the LA Times indicated that Rose's is a mix of about 3 or 4 minutes of her telling the story and 2 ro 3 minutes of flashback for her. So, we know we'll see both.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yeah, you know what I find crazy.., from Rosalies story we have seen backstage pics and heard stories, but from Jaspers... nothing.....
I would love to see Jackson on a horse....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house