Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jestak~ Yep, I knew that. My apologies by way of clarification. Before the release of NM, the official running time was actually shortened. The original "offical" length from Summit was 2 hours 10 minutes and then was officially changed to 2 hours 2 minutes about a week prior to release.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

On the Twilight twitter on Monday they said it will be 2 hours 4 minutes. I was hoping for more like 2 hours 10 minutes. Oh well. Not much we can do about it unfortunatly.

Now Jazz Girl I haven't read those review that you posted. (And I don't want to. I'm trying to stay as spoil free as possible.) But I have read some twitter responses where some of the fans were saying tha it was the best movie yet. Better than NM & Twilight. Now that gives me hope that this will be a good movie. Unfortunately w/parts like the almost kiss in Bella's truck inNM I think are just them trying to build the love triangle. Trying to spice it up a bit just like they have w/the action. I'm just going to try to not let those things bug me too much. And I read another twitter review where they said there was plenty of B & E good/romantic moments. So this gives me hope too.

I don't feel as worried about it as I was. I am way excited that it's less than 2 months away!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

pennybug84 wrote:On the Twilight twitter on Monday they said it will be 2 hours 4 minutes. I was hoping for more like 2 hours 10 minutes. Oh well. Not much we can do about it unfortunatly.
yeah they just confirmed 2 HOURS 4 MINS RUNNING TIME on the facebook page, i was hoping it'd be longer than Twilight and New Moon just because there's sooooooooooooo much more juicy/important/ key stuff that needs to be in there.
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I don't think that the length matters if the movie is good and can put in everything...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)” myspace
2. Muse – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)” myspace
3. The Bravery – “Ours” myspace
4. Florence + The Machine – “Heavy In Your Arms” myspace
5. Sia – “My Love” myspace
6. Fanfarlo – “Atlas” myspace
7. The Black Keys – “Chop And Change” myspace
8. The Dead Weather – “Rolling In On A Burning Tire” myspace
9. Beck and Bat For Lashes – “Let’s Get Lost” myspace, myspace
10. Vampire Weekend – “Jonathan Low” myspace
11. UNKLE – “With You In My Head (featuring The Black Angels)” myspace
12. Eastern Conference Champions – “A Million Miles An Hour” myspace
13. Band Of Horses – “Life On Earth” myspace
14. Cee-Lo Green – “What Part Of Forever” myspace
15. Howard Shore – “Jacob’s Theme” myspace

Every thought I have about the artists and the songs and the composition and flow completely leaves my head when I see the last entry. Seriously? When is Summit going to figure this out? EDWARD is the hero of the story. The Saga is the epic tale of love between EDWARD & BELLA. And yet, we have no Edward's Theme. We didn't even get the proper presentation of Bella's Lullaby. But, Jacob gets his own theme. :evil:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)” myspace

Every thought I have about the artists and the songs and the composition and flow completely leaves my head when I see the last entry. Seriously? When is Summit going to figure this out? EDWARD is the hero of the story. The Saga is the epic tale of love between EDWARD & BELLA. And yet, we have no Edward's Theme. We didn't even get the proper presentation of Bella's Lullaby. But, Jacob gets his own theme. :evil:
Jacob's Theme? Maybe thats for Epilogue at the end though, I could except that, The list looks goopd I think, i love BFL and Vampire Weekend, not to mention MUSE!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Jazz Girl wrote:1. Metric – “Eclipse (All Yours)” myspace

yeah i agree i was literally reading it like :o :shock: :o becuase theres sooo many artists on there i love e.g. metric, vampire weekend, muse, florence, band of horses, dead weather,bat for lashes etc and then i nearly punched my comp when i got to "jacobs theme" like what is that i just do not get it we haven't technically had a specific character theme on the soundtrack before, alls we've had is the meadow and bellas lullaby so why does jacob get his onto the soundtrack, this film isn't even all about jacob?! if you were going to do this why not on the new moon soundtrack. obviously there are character themes on the score c.d., but obviously (wow could i use that word any more?! :lol: ) the majority of people will buy the soundtrack and not the score as well, **phew rant over**

aside from that im reaallllyyyyyy excited for it :D
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Well my rant was I didn't want to have to see Jacob and his friends running around shirtless again! Come on when Edwards drops Bella off to meet Jacob at La Push and he is shirtless was just to much! I feel like I am watching chip n dales show :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

Edwards Ragazza wrote:Well my rant was I didn't want to have to see Jacob and his friends running around shirtless again! Come on when Edwards drops Bella off to meet Jacob at La Push and he is shirtless was just to much! I feel like I am watching chip n dales show :lol:
gah yes!!!!!!!!! i thought this too!! :lol: also i was thinking that in the book im fairly sure that he is clothed as theres no need for him to be shirtless e.g. phasing. Hasn't he driven to meet them at the treaty line?!
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

bored by the sea wrote:
Edwards Ragazza wrote:Well my rant was I didn't want to have to see Jacob and his friends running around shirtless again! Come on when Edwards drops Bella off to meet Jacob at La Push and he is shirtless was just to much! I feel like I am watching chip n dales show :lol:
gah yes!!!!!!!!! i thought this too!! :lol: also i was thinking that in the book im fairly sure that he is clothed as theres no need for him to be shirtless e.g. phasing. Hasn't he driven to meet them at the treaty line?!
I'm with you, girls. RobWard's line echoed my thoughts and feelings perfectly. "Doesn't he own a shirt?" :roll:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty