Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Me too :lol:
I don't think it's crazy. I think that Summit wants us to wait and my anxious to see it already couse there aren't a lot of fans that love Rose and can't wait to see her story. But there are a lot of team Jasper that can't wait to see it... That's what I think, anyways...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

marielle wrote:Yeah, you know what I find crazy.., from Rosalies story we have seen backstage pics and heard stories, but from Jaspers... nothing.....
I would love to see Jackson on a horse....
Jackson on a horse <3 I love that guy so much.
I can't wait for both flashbacks now, I wasn't sure if They were doing one for Them because I hadn't heard anything really.
Rosalie's is going to be sad, but I cannot wait to see Jasper's. RIDING A HORSE.
Have They cast Maria and Co, then- and are They doing like a reinactment of The Army attacking and taking over Mexico- Jasper with blood on His hands. And then, Alice and Jasper meeting <3 Gah, so Excited!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Total Twilight Fan wrote: Have They cast Maria and Co, then-
Yes. Maria is played by former Best Actress nominee Catalina Sandino Moreno, and Lucy and Nettie have been cast as well, although I don't remember who plays them. Somewhere around here I posted a link to an interview with Jackson where he talks a bit about working with Catalina and also about some other elements of the film.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yep yep both Rosalie and Jaspers backstories are definitely featured, Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone have both mentioned their respective characters backstories being filmed and said how excited they are about it, think its going to be quite possibly the most time either character has actually featured in the film/ had time on screen :lol: im reallllyyyy excited about it, im looking forward to seeing Rosalie getting revenge on Royce and his friends and Jasper on a horse in his military uniform with his southern accent :D
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Has anyone heard how long the movie is going to be?
because I was worrying, with both backstories, the triangle, the newborns and the fight preps....there still has to be space for the sweet moments between Bella and Edward.....
they can't put that all in a hour and half during movie......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

marielle wrote:Has anyone heard how long the movie is going to be?
because I was worrying, with both backstories, the triangle, the newborns and the fight preps....there still has to be space for the sweet moments between Bella and Edward.....
I think that the movie is two and a half hours long- thats what I heard. :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote:Has anyone heard how long the movie is going to be?

They won't release an official time until the editing is complete and special FX are complete. And, as we know, they are still working on that. But, also remember, they originally said NM was 2 hours and 10 minutes and it ended up being 2 hours and 2 minutes. I really really really would have liked to have those 8 minutes back and I know right where I would have put them.

~Spoilers Under The Link~~

So, Lion & Lamb on LiveJournal posted some fan reviews from Oprah as well as a more professional blog review. Those of you who know me can imagine that some of the scenes detailed particularly in the fan reviews sort of turn my stopmack and snap my teeth together to be honest. I'm not really sure how to react at this point. The blog review makes me feel slightly better. But, we'll see. Smart Lexers would start a pool on the likelihood that I might get kicked out of my theater for screaming, "That Never ****** Happened and NEVER ****** would!!!!" at the screen. Just a hint...take the over. :roll:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I think I have found the official duration :( ... according to the cinema I go to the premiere is from 23.00 untill 0.45...that mean the movie will the 1 hour and 45 minutes....
that's not very long :(
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Jazz Girl wrote:So, Lion & Lamb on LiveJournal posted some fan reviews from Oprah as well as a more professional blog review. Those of you who know me can imagine that some of the scenes detailed particularly in the fan reviews sort of turn my stopmack and snap my teeth together to be honest. I'm not really sure how to react at this point. The blog review makes me feel slightly better. But, we'll see. Smart Lexers would start a pool on the likelihood that I might get kicked out of my theater for screaming, "That Never ****** Happened and NEVER ****** would!!!!" at the screen. Just a hint...take the over. :roll: [/color]
:o :shock: :o just read BOTH of these first one has epically p od me off!! yeah im definitely with you in the screaming of that would NEVER happen+didn't!! :lol: heck i did that in New Moon when jake and bella almost kissed in the car!! :lol:
marielle wrote:I think I have found the official duration :( ... according to the cinema I go to the premiere is from 23.00 untill 0.45...that mean the movie will the 1 hour and 45 minutes....
that's not very long :(
1.45 really?!!!!!! surely that CANNOT be correct thats just too short to get everything that is key to the story in.

great now i've totally 180d and im back to being worried, please Mr Slade don't crucify my favourite of all the books :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Jazz Girl wrote: They won't release an official time until the editing is complete and special FX are complete. And, as we know, they are still working on that. But, also remember, they originally said NM was 2 hours and 10 minutes and it ended up being 2 hours and 2 minutes. I really really really would have liked to have those 8 minutes back and I know right where I would have put them.
The "missing 8 minutes" is actually accounted for by the end credits. The official running time for a movie always includes the end credits. Starting sometime in the 1970s, movies began to include "everything but the kitchen sink" end credits that named virtually everyone who played even a minute part in making a movie; as a result, the official running times became longer than the length of the movie itself.

If the 150 minute time mentioned by someone else upthread turns out to be accurate, that would probably translate into a "real" length of about 140 minutes or so.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing