Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Songs you want on the Eclipse Soundtrack

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

virre wrote:
bronzehairedmiracle wrote:
virre wrote: I wish they would divulge some of the music info soon! i am dying to know who will do the score!
Howard Shore is doing the score.
wow, its been confirmed? :D :D :D :D weeeee! *dancearoundtheroom*

Yes. Here's a link- http://screenrant.com/twilight-saga-ecl ... ttm-42937/

(P.S Where did you get your avi? Its gorgeous :) )
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

wee :D That is so cool!

thanks! i found the avi at http://twilightguide.com/ under the pictures & graphics part :) they have som cool stuff!
bronzehairedmiracle

^^^Thank you for the link! :D

To stay on topic: I too think that Victoria needs a theme in Eclipse. Not too impressed with the still of Bryce Dallas Howard. Rachelle had a very wild and feral air about her which made her a perfect Victoria. Bryce looks too petite.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

No! It has to be Radiohead cuz that's who's done Victoria's last two themes.
*runs off to flip through Radiohead albums...*

I think, after she gets her head ripped off, they need to play "Everything In Its Right Place". Since they've won, everything is in its right place. Therefore, it fits. And its super-creepy-beautiful.
And... ummm..
bronzehairedmiracle

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:
I think, after she gets her head ripped off, they need to play "Everything In Its Right Place". Since they've won, everything is in its right place. Therefore, it fits. And its super-creepy-beautiful.
And... ummm..

^^^ :lol:

I completely agree with you on this. When I said that Victoria needs a theme song, I meant that it needs to be more emphasized and played in most of her scenes. I loved 15 Steps by Radiohead for her in Twilight but it was used very fleetingly.
HopeCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by HopeCullen »

Im not gonna go with any songs in particular just the fact that Rob def needs to record more songs for this soundtrack because his voice is AMAZING and since he doesnt plan on doing a cd any time soon, we def need more of him on this cd
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*headdesk* Please, no more Robert. *points to Cedric -->>* LET HIM SING! HE'S PRETTY!

Bodysnatchers (Well, she does snatch bodies, right?), Videotape and Weird Fishes (Victoria swims. Therefore, weird fishy.)(Can we tell I really like In Rainbows?)
Drunkster
Settled in Forks

Post by Drunkster »

I was disappointed that there were no Linkin Park in New Moon soundtrack so hopefully this time Linkin Park is in the game again
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

i would definitely like some sigur ros on soundtrack... they are perfect... for example Glosoli would be perfect or Hoppípolla... or the knife marble house...
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Some Imogen Heap would be amazing. It would be a different sound but still go.

Blue October needs to be on there. Stephenie Meyer loves them, they're on her playlist, and they have a couple of songs that would go with Eclipse if they can't write an original one.

The Goo Goo Dolls should be on there. If not Eclipse, then Breaking Dawn. Johnny Rzeznik is out of this world amazing, and if they were to write a song for a Twilight movie it would equal super epicness beyond words. So, yeah, they defiantly should.

I wonder when we are going to hear any word about the soundtrack.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3