Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Post by openfire »

Dovrebanen wrote:About the script...I read a version too...Hoping and praying that it's a very early draft...

Lines that I would want:
Edward: "You look...sexy. Very sexy, really." So unexpected to hear that from Edward.

Edward: "I love you. I want you. Right now." And the whole scene in the meadow.

I also hope that the scene where Bella calls Edward after Jacob kissed her is in there. Hearing his car in the background.
I agree with all of these Trine. Totally just love these scenes.

And I really want the part where Bella tells Jacob she chooses Edward, and she leaves LaPush and starts crying in her truck. When she crossed the borderline, Alice see's her crying and Edward appears. I think this part is written really well in the book, and it always has an effect on me reading it. Plus it shows how wonderful and caring and only-wants-Bella-to-be-happy Edward is.
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

openfire wrote:And I really want the part where Bella tells Jacob she chooses Edward, and she leaves LaPush and starts crying in her truck. When she crossed the borderline, Alice see's her crying and Edward appears. I think this part is written really well in the book, and it always has an effect on me reading it. Plus it shows how wonderful and caring and only-wants-Bella-to-be-happy Edward is.
oh maann i totally forgot about this i completely agree i think that that is a really pivotal chapter in the book that will show to the Edward haters out there who think that hes just some creepy stalker that well.. he isn't :)
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

I have seen a lot mentioned, this was my favorite book, I can't wait to read it again, (in nursing school right now and reading books gets me in trouble with school work. I feel like it's been forever since I read them. It has been since August and I have read the whole series like 7 times from June to August. Anyway, some of my favorites that stick out,

All of the banter in the book,

Jacob kissing Bella, her punching him, going home calling edward as Jacob and Charlie banter back in forth. Totally had me laughing in the book.

The tent scene of course

I almost forgot about the bed scene and the button your shirt bella, until I just read it in here.

I mean their will be a lot to fit into the movie and I hope they find a way. I would be totally willing to sit in a 3 hour movie, I will just cath myself before I go. TOTALLY KIDDING.

Her fleeing to LaPush, driving back and seeing Edward behind her in the rear view mirror, totally had me all on the edge in the book.

I am so excited for this movie, shoot this summer period. True Blood comes back on in June, Eclipse comes out in June, book 10 in true blood comes out in May (not as good as twilight but I got hooked on those as well), summer vacation. June can not get here soon enough!!

Can you tell I am excited HAHA
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I thought I'd sit down this afternoon and make a little list of my own to add to this thread. Thing was, it kept growing and growing and growing. So here it is, in all its bloated splendor. What can I say, I'm greedy. ;)

I've identified quotes I'd like to see; many of them have specific, substantial scenes that go with them. Naturally, I'm hoping for those scenes (e.g., Rosalie and Jasper's backstories, etc.) to be done as completely as possible.

I've listed these in the order in which they appear in the book, and added a handful of comments of my own here and there.

1) "It didn't want to come out of the dashboard."
"So you felt the need to torture it?"

May Bella's car stereo rest in peace.

2) "Haven't you noticed yet, Bella, that Edward is just the teeniest bit prone to overrreaction?"

3) "Thank you for doing this, Bella. From the bottom of my heart. Not only are you saving my hands from permanent injury, you also just spared me two long hours of a plot-less, badly dubbed martial arts film."

Because the ever-loyal Angela deserves a good scene of her own this time around.

4) "I am Switzerland....I don't care who's a werewolf and who's a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party too."

5) "Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior."
"I'll give you a pedicure and everything."

6) "Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home."

7) "'What were you thinking, Carlisle?' Edward said. 'Rosalie Hale?'" Rosalie imitated Edward's irritated tone to perfection. "I didn't like the way he said my name, like there was something wrong with me."

8) "Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."

9) "Actually...you look...sexy."

10) "Amazing. How can someone so tiny be so annoying."
"It's a talent."

11) "If there were any way for me to become human for you--no matter what the price was, I would pay it."

12) "Jasper, you have a scar exactly like mine."
"I have a lot of scars like yours, Bella."

13) "You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."

14) "When I got home, all my things were in the garage."
"Your room had the best view."

15) "Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

For the full effect, this scene really has to include Rosalie working on the jeep, while Emmett acts as her jack. :)

16) "Stupid, thieving, annoying vampire!"
"What did I do?"

17) "In case my right hook was too subtle for you, let me translate: that was me uninviting you."

18) "Gotcha"
"You are truly one frightening little monster."

19) "So someone changed who's not a direct descendant?"
"No. She's a direct descendant, all right."

Because Leah deserves her proper introduction.

20) "Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever--every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
"Yes."

21) "Please, please, please...Please, Bella, please--if you really love me....please let me do your wedding."

22) "You know, Edward, as a brother, you are sometimes a disappointment."

23) "I lived through an entire twenty-four hours thinking that you were dead, Bella. That changed the way I look at a lot of things."

24) "Sometimes I think you like me better as a wolf."
"Sometimes I do. It probably has something to do with the way you can't talk."

25) "I'm not a Saint Bernard."

26) "I never promised to fight fair. And he deserves to know."

27) "Alice is so small."
"That might be a problem..if it were possible for someone to catch her."

28) "Nice teamwork."

29) "Sam is trying to get him to phase back to his human form. That will make treating him easier. I've never been to veterinarian school."

30) "Overprotective fool."

31) "This one seems to bring out bizarrely strong reactions in our kind."

Not a fan of Jane, no, not at all--but she should get her best line, nevertheless.

32) "Huh. Oh. Er--thanks again for the clothes."
"You need the evidence. What's a shopping trip without a new outfit."

33) "The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse."

Somehow I think this one is pretty sure to make it in.

34) "Silly Jacob--don't you know better than to believe vampire stories."

35) "No, Bella. It's part of who you are."

36) "Didn't you order your bridesmaid dress at the same time? I wouldn't want my maid of honor to wear something off the rack."

37) "It's a good thing you're bulletproof. I'm going to need that ring. It's time to tell Charlie."

38) "I don't even like Bella Swan! And you've got me grieving over this leech-lover like I'm in love with her, too....I dreamed about kissing her last night!"

We'll just give Leah the last word here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

^^^^^^^wow that is really well thought out :)
**TEAM EDWARD**
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Jestak wrote: 1) "It didn't want to come out of the dashboard."
"So you felt the need to torture it?"
4) "I am Switzerland....I don't care who's a werewolf and who's a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party too."
37) "It's a good thing you're bulletproof. I'm going to need that ring. It's time to tell Charlie."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love all of these lines!! Proper have me hee-hawing and laughing!! Haha!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Jestak--Oh goodness, I love all of those lines and so many more as well. Eclipse has some of the best dialogue in the whole saga. They had better put a good amount of it in the movie.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Jestak--Oh goodness, I love all of those lines and so many more as well. Eclipse has some of the best dialogue in the whole saga. They had better put a good amount of it in the movie.
agreed :D
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Eclipse is my favorite book in the saga... soooooo I have a lot that I want...

first... I can't live without the end of Eclipse in Jacob's room..."He's like a drug for you Bella....." and "The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse" =[[[[[[ this is my favorite scene in the book and the most painful for me to read =[

And then there is the tent scene! of course I want it there! love this scene!
there is the bonfire that I know a lot of people don't like butI love this scene...
And the hostage stuff in the begining of the book.... it makes me laugh just to think about it...
And it means the prison break that Jake did... LOVE IT!
I want Jasper's and Rose's story... and the fight...
And the offical propsal!!!
So I think you get the idea that I want the whole book inside :D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

The girlie-wolf wrote:I want Jasper's and Rose's story...
I'm looking forward to how they will work out Jasper and Rose's stories. They are an essential part of the book...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~