Post by dazzledBrit »

Ohhh, I forgot that one! :lol:
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Post by SwanCullen »

I think one of the best would have to be when Bella punches Jake and breaks her hand then Edwards response to that. The 'kidnapping' that Alice does as well. Also, the part where Bella gets her acceptance letter from Dartmouth would be awesome.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Oh yeah, the Dartmouth acceptence letter; forgot about that one. "I'm shocked, sherif, that's a federal crime."

Also, I'm sure someone's mentioned this, but the sex talk with Charlie. :lol:

And also the scene where Jake accidently shoves a knife through his hand.

Annnddd the whole scene during the compromise chapter while theyre talking about sinning and their virtue; such great one liners in there, plus we get more of Edward's reasoning. It's a twofer. :D
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I want to see Edward telling her about Leah, and i totally want Jasper's story as a flashback!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Bruquita
Settled in Forks

Post by Bruquita »

I love the Edward/Jacob banter in the tent. They better take the dialogue straight from the book.

And EVERYTHING with Bella punching Jacob. (I hate Jacob in Eclipse. I love seeing Bella punch him. :D )
Including
- Bella asking Charlie about the bat ( Can't look up the exact line because my friend is barrowing my copy at the moment)
- Emmett: Did you fall?
Bella : No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf.
- Jacob saying something along the lines of " You're angry. That's Good. Anger is a passionate emotion"- and Bella flipping out.
- Charlie pleased that Jacob tried to kiss Bella. ( I forget the line).Billy Burke is so subtlety hilarious as Charlie, so I am looking forward to this whole scene. It's going to be great.

Bella's message to Edward after being "kidnapped". Quite funny.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I'm bummed. i read the script and my favorite line through the ENTIRE series isn't on it!!! I hate MS!!!
Plus there's some signature cheesy lines in there from MS... who else!! I hope that I read an early draft and SM insisted on changing some lines and putting in my favorite quote! :(
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

About the script...I read a version too...Hoping and praying that it's a very early draft...

Lines that I would want:
Edward: "You look...sexy. Very sexy, really." So unexpected to hear that from Edward.

Edward: "I love you. I want you. Right now." And the whole scene in the meadow.

I also hope that the scene where Bella calls Edward after Jacob kissed her is in there. Hearing his car in the background.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

switzgal wrote:I'm bummed. i read the script and my favorite line through the ENTIRE series isn't on it!!! I hate MS!!!
Plus there's some signature cheesy lines in there from MS... who else!! I hope that I read an early draft and SM insisted on changing some lines and putting in my favorite quote! :(
Which quote was it?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

as long as the tent scene, the kidnapping, the jacob punching+ and the section where Bella and Edward are discussing the whole virtues thing( as someone else has already said) actually that entire chapter :lol: are in there ill be happy aside from that Jaspers and Rosalies backstories are going to be ace, but we know thats in there . Eclipse is my favourite book so essentially id LOVE for the entire book of dialogue to be in there ha ha :lol: i havent read it in a while need to go back and read it for a 10th time ha ha
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I really want to see the graduation party and of course the "bargain/deal" between Edward and Bella...

Oh and yeah I want to hear Bella saying "You are in trouble! Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame with what's waiting for you when you get home." (something along this line when Bella was 'kidnapped' by Alice, sorry can't remember the exact line)
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~