Eclipse Movie Request a topic thread (**SPOILERS**)

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Eclipse Movie Request a topic thread (**SPOILERS**)

Post by Nena »

MOD EDIT June 25, 2010
We're reopening this thread for the next couple of weeks so that we can keep the ordinary Request A Topic Thread spoiler-free. Please post all spoilery Eclipse movie topic requests here!

So the new Eclipse movie forum is here! Yay!

Please leave your topic suggestions below. I will try to work on the request as much as I can, but please be patient with us as we try to fulfill all your requests :)

Thanks!

Nena

Mod Edit: To make sure topic requests get answered promptly, we're now (May 2010) consolidating them into a single Request A Topic thread, found in our Communing With the Pack (ie Feedback) forum. Please post any requests there. This thread is now locked.

When the Eclipse movie comes out, we may reopen this thread for a short time so we can keep the ordinary Request a Topic thread spoiler-free for people who haven't yet seen the movie.

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Request a topic

Post by Amanda Beth »

an "eclipse movie, take 1" like we have for new moon for things that are just in general about the movie.

Mod Edit: Wish granted!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I second the post above me, and I'd like to add that we could have a fan art forum. :]

MOD EDIT:
Done and Done
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Maybe some topic where we can discus the released photo's and maybe in a few months trailers?

MOD EDIT:
Thread created for photos. Will create thread for trailers when they come out.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
strawberrysweet09
Settled in Forks

Post by strawberrysweet09 »

One to talk about the premiere. I need specifics on when and where it is because I plan on going :)

MOD EDIT: We do not have specifics on anything, but a new thread has been started HERE.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Can you guys created a countdown thread, for new moon we have used the general movie thread if you want us to use that one for the eclipse countdown it ok, but as in three days it will be 200 days until the official release..
I thought it was now a good moment for it

Mod Edit: Please use the general Eclipse movie thread. Thank you. (Woohoo, less than 200 days!)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Can we have a thread for trailers and trailer discussion? x

MOD EDIT: Thread for trailers and teasers found HERE.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Uhhh, we NEED a topic to discuss that seven minutes of Eclipse footage from the Ultimate Fan Edition of the New Moon DVD, yes? Maybe also for other teasers and tidbits that come out in the next three months. Sound good?

8-) Yeah, that's what I thought too.

MOD EDIT: Thread for trailers and teasers found HERE.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

As they just released the date of the soundtrack release... could we get a thread to discus the soundtrack or are we going to use the exsisting thread about which songs you want on the soundtrack?

MOD EDIT: Official Soundtrack thread found Here.

December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

To make sure topic requests get answered promptly, we're now consolidating them into a single Request A Topic thread, found in our Communing With the Pack (ie Feedback) forum. Please post any requests there. This thread is now locked.

When the Eclipse movie comes out, we may reopen this thread for a short time so we can keep the ordinary Request a Topic thread spoiler-free for people who haven't yet seen the movie.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”