Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by trhmllr »

So I worked last night...and now I hear that there was supposed to be a teaser or preview at the Golden Globes of Eclipse. But I can't find crap about it. Except fanmade trailers. So is it just a vicious rumor that got me hoping. I am glad I didn't think there was going to be something on or else I would have staed in my patient's room last night waiting for ANYTHING!!! I can see it now "Here is your night time meds. Oh and can you scoot over in bed and change the channel. A preview of Eclipse might come on" HAHA
ImageImage
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I didnt hear that rumor, but i watched the golden globes last night, and there wasnt anything about Eclipse. Plus the golden globes isnt the kind of awardshow that would premier the eclipse trailer, sadly.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
ValerieC
Settled in Forks

Post by ValerieC »

I watched the Golden Globes too and besides Taylor Lautner presenting, there was nothing Twilight Saga related in it at all. Which isn't too surprising b/c that doesn't seem like the venue for Twilight things. I doubt they'll be anything at the Grammys, SAG or Oscars either b/c - again - doesn't really seem like the venue plus I'm sure we would have heard something leaked about it by now. I'm sad to resign to the fact that I think we'll just all have to wait until the New Moon DVD comes out for something.....which just seems like forever away - and it's not even guarenteed to be on there either!
I did have an awsome dream last night though that I saw the trailer....can't remember a bit of it, but I know I had it. Is that so sad that I'm dreaming about trailers?!?!!? lol :oops:
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm afraid that we have to wait until march before they release a trailer *shudders*
I had expected them to release something by now, but if even Slade is controlled by Summit (see cancelling new years gift) then they must have a release plan and want to stick to it....
and my guess is either a trailer would be released with the release of Valentine's day (not a summit product but a Taycob movie) which would be good because it's half Februari... or they release it with Remeber me...at the beginning of march..

while typing this I looked at the calender and it scared the hell out of me...that is at least 4 weeks from now....

162 days to go before Eclipse release.......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

Hello!
I'm really looking forward for seeing this film. "Eclipse" is my favourite book of the saga so I have great expectations on the film and I do hope that David Slade did a good job.

As some of you write it's highly possible that Summit will release a teaser soon, maybe "Remember me"..Let hope it ;)
look after my heart, I've left it with you
Edwardx01xCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwardx01xCullen »

I am not yet sure what Eclipse is fully about. I am only on the book New Moon, and like the 15th page of it haha. I hear out of all the books it is the worst, if possible!!!!! Twilight Saga is my new obsession!!!! My only obsession, and i am so looking forwards. 221 more days says gamb1t!!!!! haha. CAN NOT WAIT!!!! Oh, and hi, i am new. x x. :D
Edwardx01xCullen
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

@Valerie---Well, I had a dream about the new moon trailer before it was released. It was aweful. Luckily, it was only a dream. Haha. (:
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Edwardx01xCullen wrote:I am not yet sure what Eclipse is fully about. I am only on the book New Moon, and like the 15th page of it haha. I hear out of all the books it is the worst, if possible!!!!! Twilight Saga is my new obsession!!!! My only obsession, and i am so looking forwards. 221 more days says gamb1t!!!!! haha. CAN NOT WAIT!!!! Oh, and hi, i am new. x x. :D
welcome to the boards....
I'll give you some advise... please read eclipse before watching it...
my mom has read new moon and twilight after watching the movies and she didn't like the books as much as she does Eclipse now...

and actuallythe release of eclipse is only 161 days away!@!!!!!

oyeah.... check out david slade tweets on the trailer.....
I knew summit was behind it all .... GRRRRRRRR!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
ValerieC
Settled in Forks

Post by ValerieC »

@Drama - Well thank God it isn't just me having these crazy dreams!!! I do remember liking what I dreamt about tho!

I don't know if Summit feels like maybe the released too much info/clips/vids on New Moon and that's why they're giving us NOTHING for Eclipse, but whatever the reason, I think it's a bit out of control. They know the type of fan base they have....throw us a bone here or something...really!!! Do they really think that by giving us stuff that we won't see the movie?!?!? HELLLLOOOO!!! lol I mean what do we really have? One pic of Bella & Edward in the meadow and that's it!?!?!? Craziness!! They are truly driving us crazy!!!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

I agree. It's like from one extreme to the other here. How about a happy medium?
Oh well...160 days!