not actually new, just a new name =D

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
random_mad_fan
Settled in Forks
Location: Pondering the luna eclypse and wondering what new direction with come with the breaking of the dawn.

not actually new, just a new name =D

Post by random_mad_fan »

for some reason i can't login with my old user name =C but hey! that's life!

I chose the name because it's true I'm random, sligtly insane (and have ALWAYS wanted to spend time in a paddeed cell for fun) and a HUGE fan of the books - ALL of them!! I think Twilight's my favorate simply because if i hadn't read twilight I would never have heard of Stephanie Meyer!! (shudders) what a horrable thourght. I really dont know who i like most between Edward, Bella and Jacob... Jacob because he's just really funny, Edward because he's ... well, he's EDWARD! and Bella for being so nieve and mature at he saame time (only she could possibly do that!) so yeah, i have succsessfully avoided that question =D. Alice, Alice, Alice!!! she is SO the best minor charactor ever written!!

my hobbies (some of which are just inssanely british =D) include fencing (fun, fun, fun, stabbing people leagaly) winding people up on youtube and genrally arguing with hte idiots who are scared of change, i'm sorry but Nightwish still rock and Dark Passion Play is one of their best albums ever, and its not like we've lost Tarja either (rant over)! making a point and a joke of being British, mainly by dclaring that i drink my tea with lemmon and telling my fencing team that we will beat the boys with our brittish-ness! (Mad, remember) I love reading and writing, you can usually guess which bands i've been listening to when you read my book, or my poems. i spend quite a bit of time on my bike and in the pool, watching to Olimpics at teh moment (3rd in the medal table!!) and have desided that i shouold be a really good swimmer; big feet, long arms and legs.... but my tecnique sucks! oh well. oh yeah hobbies, i also like to act and sing - if i can't get into a vetenary colage i'll try musical theater - and i love art!! even if some of the colours i use are a but wacky! me and a friend write sketches and put them on youtube, a while back we were watching videos of people trying to do a 'british accsent' ... we were mortified at how people think we sound!

I'm from birmingham (england) and it's a lovely day (whick isn't as rare as people seem to think)=D so i've been stuck in the garden, gardening =C i don't like gardening. oh beign british i must talk about the weather some more, can you try and stop global warming please people, i wouldn't mind but the UK'll lose the gulf stream and get COLDER!! of all the rotten luck

I'm a tenager - a 'nice' teenager, i eave nmake my mom cups of tea! =D i'm well trained. and will take my final exams this year!!!!!! help! i want A*'s and am just starting to feel the pinch....

i'm a great lover of irony and sarcasme, (my old name was A vampire Loving Werewolf) and have a tendancy t orant so feel free to ignore me. Also i'll warn you in advance about my spelling problems - i'm Dyslexic so bere with me, i do my best :oops: =D
"No matter how long it takes," i wispered to his charred remains, "no mater how long I stay on this side of life, no matter how many decades pass between us, NIkos you will always own my fiery heart. "
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: not actually new, just a new name =D

Post by darkrider »

well..welcome back OLD-but new user name..name..? lol

feel free to PM me if u wanna chit chat. I'm nice. = ]]]]
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

Hey!
A fellow brit - you should join us on the thread in the off topic section.
I would love to learn to fence. It's right at the top of my list for clubs to join when I go to Uni.

What was your username on the other forum?

See you around the boards, anyway!
~dragon-girl
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Welcome back to the Lexicon! It's good to see old members coming back!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.