Hey, I'm... uh... just call me EdWannabe...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Hey, I'm... uh... just call me EdWannabe...

Post by EdwardWannabe »

I suppose I should introduce myself... that would be best... but enough with being all fancy talk. I started reading Twilight a few weeks ago, and just got New Moon and am half way through. I love the series and can't wait to read Breaking Dawn. The spoilers ((bleh)) interest me greatly and I think I will love it just as much, if not more, than I do the other book(s).

Oh, I forgot my name... right. I'm Jake, but you can call me EdWannabe, or any other variation of EdwardWannabe... Yes, I AM a guy, and am proud to have read Twilight. I loved it and there is NOTHING anyone can say to change my mind. So I'm just gonna intrude on your land here...

So HI!!!
igotrhythm
Settled in Forks

Re: Hey, I'm... uh... just call me EdWannabe...

Post by igotrhythm »

Hey, Jake! It's great to see more guys reading Twilight! I hope you enjoy reading New Moon and the rest of the series! Welcome to the Lex! Make sure you read the Stickys and Announcements as well as Alcyone's guide to the Lexicon, and then you'll be ready to sit back and enjoy the fun world of the Lexicon! Feel free to PM me with any question or just to chat! Happy posting!
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardWannabe »

Okay! Thanks, I'll be sure to read them. And PM you if I have any questions. I had done chat talk once in my previous post and had to edit really fast. That was sort of a bummer, but then again I've never been much for chat talk.
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

EdwardWannabe,
Welcome to the Lex!
We do have a few male fans on here and we always enjoy a male perspective in things so enjoy and if you have any questions just ask.
Kat
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardWannabe »

Hello to you! And thanks for welcoming me I will be sure to look around and if I have any questions I will turn to you guys. Thank you!
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardWannabe »

I guess I'm done introducing myself then...
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hey EW!!!
Welcome to the Twilight Lexicon.
I know without a doubt that you will feel very welcome here :D
It is wonderful to know how much more male fans have increased , and that nothing will change that hahaha
You can just call me Hope for short. Any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll see you on the boards...

Hope <3
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
arynlee
Settled in Forks

Post by arynlee »

hey my name is aryn! great to see another guy into twilight love to hear guys perspective on the book!! PM me anytime if you wanna talk bout New Moon or just wanna chat. would love to hear what you think bout it! well welcome to the Lex hope you enjoy!!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex, EW!! There is a list of questions on the introduction guidelines that will help us get to know you, and help navigate you to more interesting threads. Be sure to read the stickys at the top of the threads for important information. Also make sure to check out the Newcomer's guide for easy site navigation.

If you need help with anything, other than bathing your cat or filling out surveys, PM me. See you around the boards!!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!