Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rochelly
Settled in Forks

Hey this is Chely + I love Edward..

Post by rochelly »

How did you pick your screen name?

well i tried to go for something simple and i figured out that i might as well use my real name. people have told me before that it's a cute name and that's the best and more general way to describe me. :mrgreen:

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

well i am kind of a big fan of youtube and while i was looking for something interesting i found several fanmade videos of robert pattinson together with kristen stewart and i thought that that was just a fan of both actors that made a video about them together becuase hse/he thought they would look cute as a couple. then i started getting more into it and i found out that in fact they were together in filming the movie and that that movie came out of one of NY's best sellers. i went to buy the book that same day just for the sake of it becuase i am a lazy reader but i became obsessed with the book as soon as i read the first chapter and even when it is kind of a LONG STORY that is how i became a devoted fan of the books and the up coming movies.

i love all of the books and i would say that i do not have favorites becuase all of them offer different things that make u say "wait i love this book bacause of this but i also love this one because of that". but i might say that maybe Breaking Dawn has the lead.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

I LOVE EDWARD. i started really Midnight sun from stephany's home pg (the 1st 12 chapters, hopefully stephany decides to not leave her fans midway :cry: and finish the story becuase it's so interesting and i would buy that book 10000 times.) and this is how i came to realize that he does love bella WAY MORE than she love him. but he is such a great character, i love this character becuase i think that he knows and shows how to love someone for real.

Who is your favorite minor character?

ALICE AND EMMETT... omg i wish there was more of them on the books :cry: . i would love to have a friend like alice and a brother like emmet..

What are your hobbies?

well i like to read when something REALLY catches my attention. i love outdoors, im not the hiker type but i love walking outside and going to the beach. i also love shopping, i wouls spend a whole day in a mall and never get tired of it. there is a lot that i like to do but the most is sharing with my closests family members and friends.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

BOSTON.. YAY............ :!:

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

i just turned 17... :D

Anything else you would like to share.

live 8-) , laugh :lol: , love ;)
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hey this is Chely + I love Edward..

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Howdy, Chely! Welcome to the Lex! You will love it here. It’s a lot of fun meeting all the other happily Twilight-obsessed folks. Watch out – the Lex is highly addictive! ;-)

Be sure to read the stickys at the top of the threads for important information. Also make sure to check out the Newcomer's guide for easy site navigation.

See you around the boards!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
rochelly
Settled in Forks

Post by rochelly »

thank u both so much for welcoming me here.. i can see that this is a really nice site to express how obsessed with twilight i am right now... :lol: :D ;)
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Dark, your friendly registered user, and semi-official welcomer. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chit chat or have a question.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal. :D

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.