Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Hope on a Rope is back!!!

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hey guys!!!!

It's Hope on a Rope a.k.a Hope for short!!! I've been on here for a long time but I'm re-introducing myself because I haven't been on the site for almost 2 yrs. So for my old wonderful friends I'm back and I miss you all, and for the newbies I am looking forward to meeting you all and maybe seeing you sometime in one of the events going on.

Just to let you guys know a little about myself:

My favorite book in the saga is New Moon. It is the most emotional and personal book to me. It reminded me of things I went through myself so I related with Bella's situation of being left behind but also willing to sacrifice her life for the one she loved. Seeing New Moon this weekend revived my passion for the books once again and resurfaced my addiction. So I will be here for a long time this time.

My favorite book fo all time is called Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, along with othe favorites like Shadows of the
Wind for Carlos Ruiz Zafon, and The Historian for Elizabeth Kostova. I also like the Sookie Stackhouse series for Charlaine Harris. And I'm a huge Harry Potter fan!!

My favorite character in the saga is Alice and Edward. I am a total Team Edward fan but I also love Jacob. It's just that if I had to choose it would totally be Edward :P Alice is funny and ccreative and perky and a great friend. Plus grand theft auto is appealing to me :P.

I work at a Borders in Cali so I have the perfect job that I could ever dream of. I love books and I'm a total bookworm and I've worked my way up in my store in a short time. I even know where almost everything is in my 2 story store which is kinda creepy. They call me the Borders Archive :P

I came to read Twilight through one of my friends in college severeal years ago, and since then I have been addicted. I thank her until this day for introducing me to the books and I gave her something in return for it!! Yay for friendship!!!

My hobbies are reading, shopping and watching shows like The Tudors or True Blood or Gossip Girl, or Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice. I actually love all those shows so should say and :P I alos like hanging out with m besties and my cousins that I love to death.

Books are a passion. Each books is valuable to me. So I take care of my books at home and at work (yes at work!! I'm very territorial :P) I learn about new books everyday and I love being surrounded by such wonderful literature, creativity and imagination everyday.

Well that's it I guess. It's a little long but that's just because I talk alot :P

I hope to meet you guys!!!!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: Hope on a Rope is back!!!

Post by copper curls »

hey, Hope, and welcome back to the Lex! :D

I love your avie, btw.
I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

If you have any questions about the site's new look, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hey Hope! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

hey!! well, after new moon grand auto theft has always been appealing! :lol: welcome back to lex and i LOVE you avatar btw. so funny! ;)
Betting on Alice.
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for the welcoming posts!!! I really appreciate it. Feel free to pm me anytime. I live in LA and I love it here. If there ever were any events going on for Twilight and you guys will be in the LA area let me know so we can introduce ourselves formally!!!

Thanks for the compliments about my avi!! It's my favorite lol.

Hope
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Hi Hope!
I remember you. I have actually thought of you and wondered how your trip home went. You went for a couple months didn't you? I'm glad to see you back and that you are in love with Twilight as ever.

Come back to the Gutter! We've missed you.
bac
by Laniyeah on photobucket
xhopeonaropex

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Bac!!! Yes my trip home was actually a year ago!!! I had a fantabulous time!! I saw my mom and family and best friends. I wish the trip never ended. Thanks for the welcome back!! I shall be in the gutter tonight :D
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!!!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi! Welcome back to the Lex!
Hope to see you around the boards!
Happy Holidays!
:D
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen. I am so jealous you work at Borders, that's one of my favorite stores! And to be surrounded by good books, awesome.

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards

And if you've never been, I highly suggest visiting Stephenie Meyer's website. She has a lot of fun stuff there like FAQ's for all the books & some outtakes that didn't make it into the final draft of the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson