Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Re: Im a new member from Hungary :)

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon.

I’m Bronze Haired Girl, more commonly known as BHG, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

Be sure to check out the Newcomer’s Guide to the Twilight Lexicon 2.0 for a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

Read the Posting Regulations so that you do not unknowingly break the rules.

If you have any questions you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green.

Get to know our Administrator and Moderator team by reading our introduction posts. These can be found at the top of the New Kids forum.

Administrators (the lovely ladies who created this place and keep it running)

Alphie
Pel

Moderators

BHG
Nena
Una
bac
December (doesn’t have an intro post…yet)
Banner by urcoolcarrie
LucyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by LucyCullen »

Hello neighbour! Szia! :D
Hogy vagy? ;)
Nice to meet someone so near to my country.
Have you already read the 4th book?
LucyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by LucyCullen »

Wow, there´s an unofficial hungarian version the fans translated??? Did they really translate the whole book? That´s sooo cool!!! 8-) I mean that´s a lot of work to do! But I think there are sooo many fans that appreciate that. :D When you will read the official version you can compare the two versions. 8-)
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Wow! It's great to meet someone from Hungary. Welcome to the Lex. I'm new too. :)

Good luck with your move to New York - is it for a job, college, family?

I'm Susie from Minnesota.
LucyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by LucyCullen »

Of course, I know what you´re talking about. :D I read Midnight Sun in front of the PC. 8-) And I´m sooo curious about the Midnight Sun-book, I really want to know the whole story from Edward´s point of view. I hope Stephenie Meyer will be working on that book soon. :D
LucyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by LucyCullen »

Oh that´s cool! Maybe we could meet? :D Then we could talk about Twilight in real life. I must admit speaking English is more difficult to me than write but I´m sure you would understand me - somehow. :mrgreen:

My favorite character always was Edward. But when I read Midnight Sun I really felt that now I can understand him, why he acts the way he does in Twilight. Because when I read Twilight first I sometimes was wondering why he ignores her for example.
LucyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by LucyCullen »

Wow, that´s cool! So why do we write in English, wenn du mich auch so verstehst? ;)

How long did you learn German? Did you learn it in school or university?
One of my school friend´s parents were from Hungary and I asked her (my friend) if she could teach me a little bit, but Hungarian is sooo very different from all the other languages I studied! German, English, French, Italian, Latein -> these are similar in many ways, so Hungarian looked really complicated to me. And I really wish I could speak the "gy" the right way, but it seems that my mouth/tongue isn´t possible to do that. :lol:

@ Midnight Sun: So did I. :D
MidnightSun
Settled in Forks

Post by MidnightSun »

Hello bree,

I'm new and I thought that joining the lex from Hungary is way cool :)
but the fact that you get to live in New York is waaaaayyyyy awesome too!!! I think you will have way more chances of seeing Robert Pattison and Taylor Lautner ( it would've been perfect if you could've moved to New York at like the beginning of June so that you had a chance to see the premier!!)

I live in California but like 8 hours away from L.A. :(
LucyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by LucyCullen »

OH MY GOSH!!! :o :o :o
I thought of you many times, because I knew he´s in Budapest, but I never thought you met him! :D That´s AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I´m sooo happy for you AND so very jealous. :D Tell me EVERYTHING! I´m so curious! I saw a few videos from the film location and one on which he speaks to the fans. :D Where you there? What did you see? Have you fotos? And or an autograph?
Please write me soon, I´m so excited! :mrgreen:

Greetz :mrgreen: