Click for Forum Rules
chrisart6
Settled in Forks

Newbie. :)

Post by chrisart6 »

Hi all! My name is Christine. :)

How did you pick your screen name?
My name is a combo of my name & my hubbies, Arthur

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Last month when I was on holis, Arth & I watched heaps of movies. We ran out of new releases 2 watch so I said 2 him, "lets c what all the hype over twilight is" & hired it. Half way through I was so inlove with Edwards character I was drooling at the mouth lol. ;) I was dazzled & that nite when online & found SM drafts of MS. Thought it was the best thing I had ever read! The very next day went out & got the hard cover box set of the saga. It took me less than 5 days to finish the 4 books & then started reading them again once I had finished. I havent been able 2 put them down ever since!
I tend 2 change my mind on my fav book. When I read BD its that, but when I read Eclipse its that! (I'm a gemini lol) twilight is awesome, but not a big fan of NM. However if MS was a book, that by far would be my fav.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Of course Edward!!

Who is your favorite minor character?
Emmett. Sooooo funny!! :lol:

What are your hobbies?
Im a massive NKOTB fan & tend 2 spend most of my time online with fellow blockheads, I play poker, go 2 c Australian Rules Football every chance I get in the season. (Go Bombers!!) & have a worship of Joss Whedon's work that should be illegal! (Yes I love Buffy also!!! :geek: )

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Victoria, Australia.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
For the next 4 months I will be in my 20's. After that, I'll be in my.... no wait I'll still be in my 20's. ;)

Anything else you would like to share.
I have been searching the net 4 the past month trying 2 find a place that I can go 2 2 find out more info on SM & her saga. A place that is up 2 date with current news, & that I can go 2 4 everything I want 2 know about the saga. I loved the SM Q&A questions I found here, not 2 mention everything else. I feel this is the place 4 me. :)

So hello! I look forward 2 meeting u all. C u on the boards!! :)
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Newbie. :)

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Christine! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Welcome! This is indeed a fantastic site! (no pun intended) You'll have fun here. It takes a little time to find your way around, but then it gets easier and A LOT OF FUN!

(Polite request - please spell out words like 'to' and 'for' instead of using numbers. It's much easier to read that way. Thanks! ;)
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

glad to have another Emmett fan here! If you would like to join the team Emmett thread, just head over to Emmett’s Demolition Crew, Inc. (EDC, for short) – we’d be glad to have you with us! :D

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
chrisart6
Settled in Forks

Post by chrisart6 »

Thanks so much guys!! :)

Suzie - sorry for my short hand writing, its just habit. I will try from now on to make the effort in writing the words. Please forgive me if I slip up, old habits die hard you know. No disrespect. :oops:

Copper - thanks! Will check out EDC! Emmett is awesome!!!!! :)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

And if you would like come join us on the Team Edward thread. We love to dicuss his wonderfulness!

See you around the boards
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM