Newbie Sunny here!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Newbie Sunny here!

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Hi, I'm SunnySummerSunshine, you can call me Sunny, and this is my frist time on this forum.

The name Sunny originated from a favorite manga character of mine named Sun-chan. (Mamotte Lollipop) Many of my other screen names include "Sun" in them somewhere, including my e-mail. (Shows how much I loved her. ;P)

I first learned of Twilight on my way to America. It was the only movie on the plane that was rated safe for teens. (It's nice to say that it is now known from where I came from.) I was curious about it but never had the opprtunity to actually read it until it showed up on my English teacher's outside reading book list. (aka an excuse to get the books. ;P) I'm now reading New Moon, but I have to confess that I've been cheating with the Twilight Wiki site because I like to do research and school's been hard and I didn't get to read it much. I wish I had the time to just finish, honestly. :(

I like Jacob best out of the three main characters. Edward's a gentleman and nice and all, but I think I would enjoy just having fun with Jake. Plus, his pack has Seth Clearwater in it. XD

If you've already guessed it, my favorite minor character is Seth Clearwater, followed very closely by Leah Clearwater. Seth is very much like Sun-chan, happy and energetic, and he's also open-minded. And Leah is very loyal and strong, she's one of my many role-models. (Clearwater siblings RULE!!!)

I like reading, listening to music, playing games (a VERY small variety of games), and day dreaming. I'm entering my late teens and I currently am living in California. I can be very shy and a bit socially awkward, so I don't have many friends at school or on any of the other sites that I joined so I hope I can make some friends here. Nice to meet you everyone! :)
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: Newbie Sunny here!

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

glad to have another Leah fan here! If you would like to join the team Leah thread, just head over to the Crappy Little Renegades – we’d be glad to have you with us!

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Sunny! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

well since your a teen please visit the
teen thread, you can meet other teens there.
Almost all of them are quite awesome and
really friendly. So drop-by there and introduce yourself. :D

TEEN THREAD
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Sunny -

Welcome! I love your user name!!! Since you mentioned the plane to America, where are you originally from?

I hope you make lots of friends here at the Lexicon. I'm old enough to be your mom, so you probably won't be talking to me much. As mentioned in the post above, check out the teen thread. In general, everyone is very welcoming here on the Lex. I recommend that you make LOTS of posts and even PM those you feel you have a lot in common with. After a couple of weeks, you'll feel like you've come HOME.

I hope you can finish New Moon soon and then go on to Eclipse, which is arguably the BEST of the saga! You'll only get more and more obsessed, the more you read.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, welcome to the Lex! I'm Kenzie.
Since you love Seth and Leah, come and join us on the Team Seth and Team Leah forums. :] And I agree with Karl; you should totally check out the teen thread. We're extremely awesome. 8-)

See you around!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Susie wrote:I love your user name!!! Since you mentioned the plane to America, where are you originally from?
Thank you Susie. :) I am originally from Thailand, a small country a bit south from China. And don't worry about your age. I talk and laugh with my mom more than I do with people my own age. I'm sure I can talk to you and get along with you just fine. (Or atleast I hope so.) :)

I'll be sure to check out the Team Seth and Team Leah forums, but I might not actually join yet because I haven't actually finished reading the Saga, and therefore wouldn't be a very sufficient part of a discussion. T^T
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello, Welcome! I see you are a Seth fan! And I also see that Kenzie has already invited you to our Team Seth Thread. We would totally love to have you join us, where you can gush about Seth all you want! Hope you'll consider joining us! :D
Nicholle~ Co-boss of Seth's Bodyguard Service: He keeps the peace, We help.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards

And if you've never been, I highly suggest visiting Stephenie Meyer's website. She has a lot of fun stuff there like FAQ's for all the books & some outtakes that didn't make it into the final draft of the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM