Hello! I'm Kate... And I not sadistic :)

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Hello! I'm Kate... And I not sadistic :)

Post by Kate »

First of all, French is my mother tongue. So, Excuse me for all the grammatical error I can do, I’m still learning English! :)
How did you pick your screen name?

I always have a little something for female name that start with a «K», even if my own name doesn’t. So… I choose it because it’s in the book and I like the sound of it… :)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favourite?

I’m an high school teacher (yeah, sorry about that, hope you will forgive me… :)) and all the girl of my class come on the 15 minutes of reading holding on their heart those black and red book… I was always kidding them, joking about their lack of originality. I remember clearly have told one of them to try some classic instead of those, I have suggested her Austin and Brontë… I’m not joking here… For Christmas, my mom who know my amazement about those teenage who cannot read something else have buy me Twilight, to kidding me… 5 days lather I have read all the 4. We are now in March, and I cannot read something else… :P

I don’t have a favourite book; it depends of my felling of the day… :)

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

All of them. I have a crush on the gentlemen that Edward is. I recognise myself a lot in Bella. Jake is a wonderful character… :)

Who is your favorite minor character?

Seth! :) For his acceptation of everyone... Alice for her friendship with Bella and Calise for his way of living! :)

What are your hobbies?

Reading…

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

I’m from the mountain on the north of Québec. Not rare to see a deer on my door step in the morning… It’s really easy to imagine the «meadow» in my backyard… :) And looking if Laurent is on my step when I’m outside late at night…
How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

I’m really close to Esme… It’s really time for me to find a vampire to bite me! :)
Last edited by Kate on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Hello! I'm Kate... And I not saddic :)

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, welcome to the Lex!
I'm Kenzie.
Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
See you around. =]
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

yo!
sup.
names chelsea.
the vid game vixen, the highest poster, etc.
nice ta meet ya.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Kate! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

Don't worry about the grammar thing
English isn't also my native tongue and
I'm also TRYING lo learn french.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

HI Kate,
Welcome to the Lex. You will like it here . Everyone is very friendly.
Loved your last response to bad my hubby wasn't a vampire to stop that aging process. :) I agree with you I didn't have a favorite book either. Loved all the parts with Edward. Hope to see you around the board.
Banner by TammyAZ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

And if you would like come join us on the Team Seth, Team Alice and Team Carlisle threads.

See you around the boards

And if you've never been, I highly suggest visiting Stephenie Meyer's website. She has a lot of fun stuff there like FAQ's for all the books & some outtakes that didn't make it into the final draft of the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: Hello! I'm Kate... And I not sadistic :)

Post by copper curls »

Salut, Kate, et bienvenue au Twilight Lexicon! :D

Je m'appelle copper curls ~ je parle français aussi, et je serais contente de vous aidez si je puex.
Feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

glad to have another Alice fan here! If you would like to join the team Alice thread, just head over to Alice’s Party Planning Committee (APPC, for short) – we’d be glad to have you with us! :D

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

@ DramaPrincezz013: Thank you!

@ roo-roo91: Nice to meet you to!

@ n0vaice: If you need some help for your French, PM me! :)

@ Edwards Ragazza: Lol! See you around!

@ pennybug84: Don’t worry, I read every piece of information on Stephenie Meyer website! :) Except for Midnigth Sun… I’m still hoping she will finish it one day… :)

@ copper curls: Je suis contente de rencontrer quelqu’un qui parle français ici! :) There so many wonderful tread on the forum! I will go see the one for Alice, I promise! :) Meet you there! :)

Thank you for you greeting! I fell already like home! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello! Welcome to the Lex! I'm Nicholle. :D
I am excited to see that you are a fan of Seth, and I invite you to
join us in the Team Seth thread (The link is on Jen's post.)) I know
we would just LOVE to have you join us. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

Thank you SethisMine! :)