Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Cullen678
Settled in Forks

Hi, New

Post by Cullen678 »

Hi All,
Take a moment and introduce yourself to the members of this forum. Use appropriate Internet safety rules like not giving out your exact name and exact address, but fill us in with some of the following:

How did you pick your screen name? Um Hello......I wish I was a Cullen and 678 is part of my birthday.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I actually saw the first movie first and had to know as much about Edward as I could! My favorite book is Eclipse!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I love them all for diffrent reasons.
Edward....well um, because he is Edward
Jacob because he goes from a goofy kid to a great guy. I love his chapters in BD.
Bella becuase she is imperfect.

Who is your favorite minor character?
OMG...........i love Jasper! The part in Twilight when he tells Bella that she is worth it. Love it!

What are your hobbies?
Being a great mom, reading, writing.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Nw Hampshire

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Just turned 30! ugh!

Anything else you would like to share.
Sure, I came to this site looking for a way to deal with my post Twilight depression. Tell me that others out there have felt this way. And yes I am an intelligent college educated woman so I understand it is just a book but I am seriously depressed after finishing BD. HELP!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Hi, New

Post by n0vaice »

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

I got depressed after BD too, good thing I found this place. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Welcome Cullen 678!!!

YES there are many more like you. I just joined the Lex at the end of January and I have had the time of my life!!!! I am twenty years your senior (I shouldn't admit that) with a Masters Degree and two "older" kids!!! Of course there are lots of teens here too - they keep things lively! In general, Lexiconers are intelligent, fun people!

There are threads that are more for mature fans in Shady Spot - Flight to Phoenix: Gutter Gals and Rob's Halfway House (for Rob Pattinson fans - very active social thread - Please join us!!) Sorry, I'm too technologically challenged to do a link...

I hope to see you around! I recommend that you make lots of posts as well as send people Private Messages - that way you'll really get to know your way around. Your rank will change at 25, 50, 75, 100 etc posts. That's motivation! You are starting out "Settled in Forks".

p.s. Did you read Midnight Sun too? A must for Edward fans!
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. See you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Cullen678
Settled in Forks

Post by Cullen678 »

Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes..I read Midnight Sun and I think it only made my post Twilight depression worse. I LOVED IT! Felt so good to know what was brewing behind those beutiful topaz (sometimes black) eyes. I was pretty sad when I got to the last page. I also loved the more insider look into the Cullen's and thier thoughts. I look forward to posting and joini ng in all the fun here.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi and Welcome to the Lex,
It is a fun and friendly forum for all ages. There are many adult threads as well. I like your name by the way. I think many of us wish to be a Cullen. HOpe to see you around the boards.
Banner by TammyAZ
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Another adult Twi fan, pleasure to meet you. *Shakes hands*