Yay for the Lexicon being back!!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
definitelyteamedward
Settled in Forks

Yay for the Lexicon being back!!

Post by definitelyteamedward »

Hey guys! I'm Laura. I'm a 22 year-old college senior and I LOVE Twilight! I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse 6 times each and I've read Breaking Dawn twice. (I'm working to get up to the 6th time - I'm kinda OCD like that.) As you can tell from my screen name, I'm 100% Team Edward! I'll admit, I was one of those people who were on the fence about Breaking Dawn the first time I read it, but after hearing Stephenie's interviews about it and reading it for a second time, I absolutely love it! So, about me... I'm a cheerleader at my college and I love to dance and do gymnastics. I read fanfiction all the time, but I do have other interests outside of Twilight (shocking, I know!). I love Pride and Prejudice (both the book and the movie) and I'm fixing to read Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights. (In case you couldn't tell from the "fixing to" phrase, I'm from the South and proud of it!!)

And, I just now found the questions to answer, so...

How did you pick your screen name?
That one's kinda obvious to me because like I said, I'm 100% Team Edward!!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I came to read Twilight through FaceBook actually! In May of this year I saw all of the bumper stickers and pieces of flair talking about Edward Cullen and I really wanted to know what it was about. So, I googled it and bought Twilight and my obsession began from there! I actually read Twilight in it's entirety in 6 hours. I started it at 11pm and didn't put it down until 5 am! The next day I went out and bought New Moon and Eclipse and read both of them in one day! My favorite book is actually a tie between Twilight and Eclipse. I love them both and for completely different reasons. Twilight because it's the beginning and you really get to see Bella and Edward's relationship blossoming and beginning. Plus, it's adorably sweet and romantic while leaving you completely on the edge of your seat! Eclipse is the point where we see Bella finally make her choice between Jacob and Edward. It's just amazing and I can't even put it into words.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I would have to say that it's a tie between Edward and Bella. They're both so similar in that they are completely self-sacrificing and would do anything for each other. I am completely blown away by their devotion to each other and the rest of the Cullen clan. Now, being Team Edward, I actually don't hate Jacob. I like Jacob and I'm glad that he eventually ended up with someone. I just never thought that he was as good for Bella as Edward is.

Who is your favorite minor character?
My favorite minor character (and I can't really consider her this, but...) is Alice. I absolutely love Alice! She's just so bubbly and I would love to go shopping with her any day and anywhere!!

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are cheerleading, dancing, gymnastics, reading, hanging out with my friends, and singing at the top of my lungs with the windows rolled down and the radio blasting in my car!

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I'm from Georgia. Hey y'all!!

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

So, anyways, if you guys want to know anything else, or talk about anything Twilight related or non-Twilight related, then send me a message!! I'm always up for a good debate (especially about Twilight) and I love to talk to people! So, I hope everyone has an amazing day!! Oh! And, I'm so glad that the Lexicon is back online! I was lost without it! Alphie, Pel, and the other admins, I am extremely grateful for all of the hard work that y'all have put into this site and I thank you for taking the time to do this!!

Laura
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Yay for the Lexicon being back!!

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CamberXite »

Hey! I'm Camber (:
Welcome (back) to the Lex!
PM me if you need anything yeah? Even if you're just up for a chat!
See you around <3
~ Camber
xoxox
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! I'm glad to see some familiar people are here. See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the beautiful new(sucky circumstances, though) Lexicon! Don't ya just love the new look? Anyways, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!
:mrgreen:

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.