Hi, um...I'm Edward.

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hi, um...I'm Edward.

Post by Feathers »

Ah ha. How fun. Well, I'm glad you decided to join the Twilight Community, Edward. I do hope if anyone ever read a book with both of my names in it that they would tell me.
Welcome to the Lexicon, Mr. Hale! If you ever want to chat or need anything, don't hesitate to PM me. :) See you around!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Post by Stormy »

Ah, I see. Well best of luck getting that someone special then ;)

I'm sorry the books were ruined for you. I would of rather found out everything on my own, but thats just me. I basically kept my computer shut off until the Monday after Breaking Dawn was released when I got the book so I wouldn't run into any spoilers on the internet, and I'm really glad I did. Breaking Dawn is like..wow..

Oh, yes, I've heard of the twilight guy. He's just reading the books (Hes on New Moon now) and posting little thoughts on each of the chapters. I guess he got kind of famous for reading them just because he's a guy and doing it sort of publicly.
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

You're getting very popular around here.
You got like 2 whole pages in like half an hour.
wow.
Get use to it.
It's only the beginning of us fangirls.
haha
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardHale »

Stormy wrote:Ah, I see. Well best of luck getting that someone special then ;)

I'm sorry the books were ruined for you. I would of rather found out everything on my own, but thats just me. I basically kept my computer shut off until the Monday after Breaking Dawn was released when I got the book so I wouldn't run into any spoilers on the internet, and I'm really glad I did. Breaking Dawn is like..wow..

Oh, yes, I've heard of the twilight guy. He's just reading the books (Hes on New Moon now) and posting little thoughts on each of the chapters. I guess he got kind of famous for reading them just because he's a guy and doing it sort of publicly.
I don't really have a problem with knowing what happens in a book. It's like when I watch a movie and someone tells me how it ends...it doesn't matter, because I still don't know what leads up to that ending...you know? As for that special girl...well, I'm trying to figure out if she likes ME or Edward...I met her through Twilight, of course. I think I might check out Twilight Guy someday, if more people recommend it. Sounds interesting.
cutesweetiezzz wrote:You're getting very popular around here.
You got like 2 whole pages in like half an hour.
wow.
Get use to it.
It's only the beginning of us fangirls.
haha
I didn't think it was outrageous until I noticed there are only about 3 other people getting as many views as I am. I thought Cherokee was kidding when she said you guys would devour me.
Edward
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Post by Stormy »

Thats like totally opposite from me. I hate when the ending is ruined for me.

Oooh, and yeah, I can see how that might be an issue.

Wow. Well good luck. :D Nice talking to you!
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardHale »

Stormy wrote:Thats like totally opposite from me. I hate when the ending is ruined for me.

Oooh, and yeah, I can see how that might be an issue.

Wow. Well good luck. :D Nice talking to you!
Nice talking to you, too. Hope I get the chance to talk to you again soon!
Edward
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

haha, alright. now. i am wondering what on earth your hair colour is now since you said it's unknown haha.
I just read Cherokee's post and how she met you. ahhhh. it gave me goosebumps and i was smiling like a fool. seriously! you must be an edward! I mean, silver volvo, crooked smile, 17, tall, likes girls who blush ( :D ) and really really really hot - considering what cherokee wrote. ha!!! i am freaking out right now even though i said i wouldn't. sorry!! but yeah. nice to meet you Edward!
and just so you know - i am dead embarresed writing that^ :oops:
Hali
Settled in Forks

Post by Hali »

Wow the similarities are uncanny! Now, if that special someone's name is Bella this is just gonna be too crazy for me, lol! Nice to meet you Edward, I'm Hali. Welcome to the world of Twilight :D
Peace, Love and Vampires,
Hali
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Hey Edward! Haha I was wondering "Who the heck is this person that they've gotten two pages already?!" Now I see why...welcome to the lex. You have the MOST AWESOME NAME EVER. Seriously, I understand why people hyperventalate over your name. Good luck with the girls. Fair warning: We can get rabid!

Happy posting! :D
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

LOL.
Malaz you're my hero.
haha.
I knew someone had to ask, but I wasn't going to be that person.
So what's the answer Edward??
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3