Hi, um...I'm Edward.

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Hi, um...I'm Edward.

Post by EdwardHale »

I guess I'm just going to fill out this deal they had, but first (for Annie) I must say, "Well, I'm Edward, and I'm probably the man of your dreams." There you go, Annie. I said it.

How did you pick your screen name?
It's my name. First and last.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Actually, I had no idea Twilight existed until the 4th of July this year, when I ran into some strange girl hyperventilating over my car...and then me...and then my name...it kept going and going...I thought she was pulling some kind of prank on me, until she actually got me to read Twilight. It's actually quite a good book (not like you don't know that, if you're reading this) and I can see why she freaked out over me. I'm considering asking my family if I can drive the old t-bird instead of my car...

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Well, honestly, I have not had enough time to read the next three books (which Becca and Cherokee swear they'll loan to me), so I do not know much about Jacob. If I say Bella, you might think it's because of my name and I feel like joking around, but I can not say Edward, either, as Cherokee thinks I am Edward Cullen in the flesh. It's strange, but since I am being asked...Jacob. From what I gather, he's not such a bad guy. Without him, Edward and Bella may have never had the relationship they have now.

Who is your favorite minor character?
As of right now, I'd have to say Mike. He has such perseverance...never gives up, that guy. Kind of gets annoying after awhile, though, doesn't it?

What are your hobbies?
I'm actually not going to give them out, as most girls would hyperventilate (I am basing your reactions off of those of Twilight fangirls who have already asked me all these questions in the past few months) or scream or something. I probably should be signing up for the Lexicon under a false name, even, but it's too late now.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Since I'm sure Cherokee gave it out already (in fact, I know she did. She told me she did.), you don't need details, but I live in Missouri.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
If you really want to know, you can PM me.

Anything else you would like to share.
Please don't ask for my picture. I think if I hadn't met Cherokee, my life would be a whole lot easier...maybe not as fun, but easier all the same. Do you have any idea how many people have been IMing me and emailing me begging for a picture?! It's INSANE. I'll give one out when I feel comfortable I'm not being stalked or when you least expect it or something.

A few of you have heard of me, through Cherokee here on the Lexicon. Um, Kylee, Annie, Michelle...I know Kylee's username is urcoolcarrie, Annie's is thereason, and Michelle's is mlola619...if you see this, message me or something. Guess since Cherokee talks about you guys so much I want to talk to you, not someone about you, lol.

Well, there you have me. Hopefully someone will loan me New Moon and I can read it quickly.
Edward
yousquashedit
Settled in Forks

Re: Hi, um...I'm Edward.

Post by yousquashedit »

Hi Edward! *hugs you* (i hug just about everything so don't be weirded out by that)
Just reading about ya makes me smile. You remind me of my best friend who still has not read new moon... and she needs to cause i can't yak with her about a whole lot without spoiling things...
ANYWHO!!!!
WELCOME TO THE LEXICON!!!
Glad you came! worry not we don't bite (hard). lol
Catch ya round the boards!
XOXOXO
Emzi
ImageImageImage
Team Edward: OOH! Something Shiny! Team Seth: Bringin Seth-xy back!
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Post by Stormy »

Wait wait wait, so your actual name is Edward.. Hale? :lol:
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i actaully did hear about you. from urcoolcarrie's banner.
nah, i am not freaking out. unless you are exactly EDWARD CULLEN. gold eyes, bronze hair, 6"2? and a vampire. haha...
nice to meet you edwardhale
and WAIT--are you saying you have a silver volvo and 17 years old? <3
Cherokee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cherokee »

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JOINED AND DIDN'T TELL ME FIRST!

That was mean.

Oh well. AND YOU FINISHED TWILIGHT, TOO! Congrats. If Becca doesn't get it to you first, you can get it from Jay. He has my copy, because he started reading before you. ANYWAYYY, I'm glad you're here and you're officially a Twilighter and I apologize for telling so many people you email, screen name, and the town where you live. I guess since you're on here now, we'll have to cool it...or, you know, we could all just talk abou t you a lot more and you could join in =]

I'm glad I went to the fireworks<3
~!Cherry!~
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardHale »

yousquashedit: Thank you so much for welcoming me. I am trying to get my hands on a copy of New Moon, so it's not like I'm avoiding it. I love Twilight, so I don't see why I won't like the others.

Stormy: That's the main reason Cherokee freaked out over me. It started with my car, and from that point on it was like she couldn't breathe...or so she says. She played it rather cool from what I could see, except for the blushing and stuff.

malaz: Cherokee thinks I look like Edward Cullen, and after reading Twilight, I guess we do have some similarities. I don't have gold eyes, but Cherokee thinks I should buy contacts. My hair...I don't really know what color it is. I don't think it is a color. It's like a new breed of hair color, or something. I'm 6' 1", as of two weeks ago. And about the car...yes...and my age...yes.

Cherokee: Log on to AIM. We can talk on there and no one can hear us ;) By the way, I love how you used that quote. You do know that Annie told me to say the dazzling thing, right? I didn't get it until I read the book. I guess I should apologize for freaking you out, you know, if you thought that was all me...ha ha.
Edward
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

OME!!!
Hey Edward!!
Welcome to the Lex.
I've heard of you from Cherry.

You seem like an awesome guy.
I'm glad you read Twilight.
We need more Twilight guys.

~Elaine
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardHale »

Hello, Elaine. Cherokee has talked to me about you, actually. I'm glad to have so many people on here I've heard about =]
Edward
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Post by Stormy »

EdwardHale wrote: Stormy: That's the main reason Cherokee freaked out over me. It started with my car, and from that point on it was like she couldn't breathe...or so she says. She played it rather cool from what I could see, except for the blushing and stuff.
Thats very..interesting. :lol:
I can just imagine how many girls you'll have to fight off with a stick due to your name, etc.

Good luck getting your hands on New Moon! Personally its my least favorite out off all 4 books, and I am sure after you read it you'll get why.

Oh yeah and I'm Stormy as you probably already figured out! (:
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.
EdwardHale
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardHale »

Stormy wrote:
EdwardHale wrote: Stormy: That's the main reason Cherokee freaked out over me. It started with my car, and from that point on it was like she couldn't breathe...or so she says. She played it rather cool from what I could see, except for the blushing and stuff.
Thats very..interesting. :lol:
I can just imagine how many girls you'll have to fight off with a stick due to your name, etc.

Good luck getting your hands on New Moon! Personally its my least favorite out off all 4 books, and I am sure after you read it you'll get why.

Oh yeah and I'm Stormy as you probably already figured out! (:
I'd rather not have to fight them off, actually. I kind of have my mind set on someone special. As for New Moon, it's in the bag. I already asked my friend Jason and he said I can borrow Cherokee's after he's done (Cherokee said yes, too, of course). And it's probably for the whole Jacob thing. Cherokee practically told me what happens in every book but the last one. I think I'll like New Moon best, because Edward won't be in it. No offense, and all, I like Edward just fine, but when you're compared to him, it's different.

Also, has anyone heard of TwilightGuy? Cherokee told me to check it out, but I'm not sure if it's my thing.
Edward