Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LateToTheParty
Settled in Forks

Hello there

Post by LateToTheParty »

How did you pick your screen name?

I chose my screen name because it is just sooo true.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

I was in our local maternity hospital with complications with my second child and my parents bought be the Twilight DVD to cheer me up. Bless they did not know that I had, at that time, no idea what Twilight was all about and I got my partner to take it home for the shelf. Three months later once my son had settled into a pattern I started to watch DVDs and found it. I watched it a year ago now - hooked is the only word i can use. I watched it twice that afternoon and ordered the books that night from amazon. My favourite book is New Moon, something in me loves the flight home from Italy.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

Is it too twee to say that i love aspects of them all and I am sure that is why it is a really enthralling saga. Bella is so unassuming and displays so many of the under confident traits that so many young women feel yet endeavour to hide that it would be impossible for me not to identify her. Jacob such a beautifully warm and protective soul and Edward where do I begin... his manners, thoughtfulness and earnest attitude to his situation make an amazing carachter.

Who is your favorite minor character?

Unsure if minor is the correct word but Charlie is just amazing, love his dialogue with Edward.

What are your hobbies?

I love reading, have done since childhood. Music is a big love for me - my son was born to Blur Tender and I will hold that memory in my heart forever.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

I originally come from a City in the UK near Cambridge now live in Somerset

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

I am in my 30s although love to forget that fact quite often!!!

Anything else you would like to share.

As you can see from the above I had no idea about Twilight (shameful I know) until relatively recently - my Daughter is called Isobel (similar) and my son is Thomas Edward (randomness). I have since been accused more than once by girlfriends of taking my love of Twilight too far. Alas total conincidence!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Hello there

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. :wave: Glad to have you join us.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Hey there L8-2-da-party, welcome! :wave: Funny screen name, I feel the same way ;)

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hey. :wave: Welcome to the Lex!!

See you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Welcome to the Lex! I hope to see you around!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM