My name is katie! I am new here!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
katymariecullen88
Settled in Forks

My name is katie! I am new here!

Post by katymariecullen88 »

Hello Everyone! I am new here I love all things Twilight!

My name is Katie! I 24 years old! I am from NYC.

I chose my SN just to be simple so i can remember it.

Well the reason how I came to read The Twilight series is a funny story actually.. I had not really heard of the series untill I went to see the Movie prom night who coincedentily Kellan Lutz happens to be in that movie. and during the previews they showed the trailer for Twilight the fight scene in the ballet studio, I thought that looked alittle scary for my tastes and i wasnt really into vampires so I said i am not going to see this. Then a few months went by I had picked up a bootleg copy of the movie just to see what all the fuss was about and then i was hooked from that day on Edward Cullen put his magic spell on me as did the rest of the movie. so after seeing the movie i felt like i couldnt read that first book so i went onto read New Moon and then i knew i was in trouble cause i was hooked! then i read the rest of the series and then decided to read the first book! My favorite twilight book is Breaking Dawn! I love when edward and Bella get married and go on their honeymoon to Isle Esme! and then it all goes down when she becomes pregnant! i just love it!

I love Edward Bella and Jacob i have a heard time choosing just one cause they are all special to me and the book series and movie franchise! I feel like i can relate more to Bella being that shes a girl and ive dealt with jealousy amongst two boys that i did love at one time at the same time and in the end it didnt work for me for either of those relationships cause they where both bad guys.. Bella is lucky in a sense that way. cause she has these two great guys who love her and would do anything to protect her.

My Favorite minor character is Charlie but i also really love Emmett and Alice

My hobbies: I love to cook,Read,Listen to music,travel,watch movies,watch tv,spend time with my family and friends.

I am a nanny! i love my job! its so fullfilling and life afearming!
I live with my dad and younger sister. My mom died when i was 13.

I look forward to being on this site to make new friends and discuss all things twilight!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: My name is katie! I am new here!

Post by Jestak »

Hi, Katie, welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you enjoy it here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi there!
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome