movingthestars

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

movingthestars

Postby movingthestars » Wed May 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi :wave:
First of all, I am totally aware I missed the boat on Twilight fandom. And I'm okay with that. I just thought I'd post because I know there are still some fans hanging out there in cyberspace and I'd like to meet you.

How did you pick your screen name?
It's a Labyrinth reference. "I move the stars for no one."

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I first read the Twilight Saga in 2008. My very good friend loved the series, and bought me the first two books for my birthday (in August, important to my timeline). I was hooked and completed the series in days. I re-read the series many times after that.

When the first film came out, I was at the midnight showing. It was okay, but nothing spectacular, I thought. I was disappointed. I didn't feel the need to watch any of the other films.

Now it is 2013, and a week ago I had the time to re-read the Twilight Saga. I was just as engrossed as I was all those years ago. Now, finally, I am going to finish watching the films. So far I have re-watched Twilight and I have watched New Moon, too. I'm hoping the movies will continue to get better as they go on.

My favorite book is Twilight and then Breaking Dawn.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
On my first go around, I would have said Jacob. Now I will have to say Edward.

Who is your favorite minor character?
I like Jasper and Charlie a lot.

What are your hobbies?
Traveling.

Where are you from?
VA

How old are you?
I'm 25 :)

I hope to meet some fellow Twilight fans as I complete my Twilight journey!
When you find something precious, you have to hold on to it with all your might and never let it go, whatever else you may lose. After all, there are lots of people who die without ever finding something that's really precious to them.
movingthestars
Settled in Forks

Re: movingthestars

Postby Tornado » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. It's a bit quiet here these days, but there are still some people who visit regularly on certain forums. Have a look around and you might find some friends!
Tornado
Playing a Duet With Edward

Re: movingthestars

Postby TwilightFan87 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 am

Hey there! I'm Sarah :) I came to the forum last fall after this place has quieted down but there's still some active places! Hope you enjoy it!
TwilightFan87
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Return to The New Kid in Town